Pardhaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

He has frequently made fun of his fellow stars, their movies, and even their success when we have seen him at different award events. He displayed extremely haughty behavior at the HNY press conference, acting angry when a reporter asked him if he might ask a question to Deepika. He replied, "Tujhe jo karna hai kar beta, tujhe lagta hai ye sabha toh tere baap ki hai, jo karna hai kar," which isn't expected from a superstar of his status.

In the recent years, he hasn't had any success with his movies. He will be in three movies next year, sort of making a return. What do you think—will his brazen, arrogant behavior continue as it has in the past?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

If I were that successful, honestly I would be too 😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not just arrogant.. charmingly arrogant❤️

Pardhaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Not just arrogant.. charmingly arrogant❤️

It means this question isn't for Srk stans 😆

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just read the title and I'm here to say that Shah is one actor who can get away with being a tad bit arrogant because he is as charming and has a journey and story not everybody can boast of 😎

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Pardhaan

It means this question isn't for Srk stans 😆

Unfortunately the forum hasn't yet installed a feature where you can prevent stans from responding.. we will get there 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He earned it with his 30 year career in which he dominated for what 18-20 years?!!

dillibilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

No and yes. The combination of aggression, arrogance, and self-confidence is what defines Shahrukh. His early confidence and arrogance were in balance. He therefore achieved success. You need that to play roles like Darr or Anjaam.

The mixture's ratio shifted when things started to go his way. He developed greater conceit and a sense of entitlement. He was involved in the wrong incidents and received negative press. He picked the incorrect movies.

Then you learn to be modest in life. A string of unsuccessful movies, as well as personal difficulties, made him aware of his conceit. He currently needs a hugely successful movie. I sincerely hope he does.

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Earning arrogance with a charm???

Better brush it with away, attributing it to his unique sense of humour. There’s no charm in arrogance please.

dillibilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monu_tan

Earning arrogance with a charm???

Better brush it with away, attributing it to his unique sense of humour. There’s no charm in arrogance please.

I agree that giving a charming excuse for being arrogant is not right. He is humble enough, sometimes his sense of humor takes over.