Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Midnightsorrow

I like powerful vamps better the ones like Aarohi who behaves like a Bechari are the weak type. Why is Akshu even tolerating her nonsense? I would already snap her, I don't anybody in reality has so much tolerance.

i really do not like this behaviour of akshu who constantly tries to get into aru's good books even after getting so much humiliation from her. 

Self respect naam ki cheez hi nahi hai. In this matter i support abhi as he knows how arohi is and never bothered to impress her. ðŸ˜†

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

On RWSP this Dadi roast and describe her perfectly and Amaal reaction was cherry on top 😆 No sensible guy wants a girl like this in their life especially no successful educated man, seeing how she wants to compete with even Abhimanyu any man with go crazy with someone like this in their life she is degrading Akshu who actually has a job, talent and degree on her, I can't even imagine how much she will degrade Neil? He literally has nothing on him.

https://twitter.com/hetalmodii/status/1548545667789836288?s=21&t=kymbw7c7Mo4PcAOI2OyxWA

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Why was she created. Her existence was not needed in the show. I hope the writers can do something about the show because the YRKKH Vibe is gone 

Why was she created? 

- well if not for her, would Akshu even fought for Abhi?

- If not for her, would Akshu even consider a music career?

I'm sure there are many other examples out there but I'm currently in the middle of a heatwave and I'm melting away.

Arohi was created to give that push and pull to Abhira but mainly Akshu. Think of a coin, with its two side and that is Akshu and Arohi.

SanaS2 thumbnail

Aarohi is too Bechari to be a grey character like come on even vamps and grey characters are more entertaining than this. Aarohi is just an annoying brat who you don't want apart of your life.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Not sure about child. But but... 

1. Arohi is that sister i never ever want in my life including my dreams. 

2. Arohi is that doctor whom i wish to keep away from my family. 

3. Arohi is that driver infront of whom i never want to appear. 

4. Arohi is that women infront of whom i prefer to stay as imperfect if i was a male. 

5. Arohi is that women infront of whom i will never ever put up a challenge kya patha kisi ka khoon karde. 

6. Arohi is that women with whom i will never share any secret kya patha next day news channel par ajaye. 

7. Arohi is that women with whom i prefer acting dumb that she trying to compete with me. 

8. Arohi is that women whom i prefer keeping her away from all career oriented women as kya patha sab log instead of career perfect parnter ke peeche bhagne lag jaye ðŸ˜†

= Note: This is for only those people who understands humor and arohi followers mujhse door raho. I prefer peace over baseless arguments  =😆

Diya.. ðŸ˜† You are too good ðŸ¤—

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Not sure about child. But but... 

1. Arohi is that sister i never ever want in my life including my dreams. 

2. Arohi is that doctor whom i wish to keep away from my family. 

3. Arohi is that driver infront of whom i never want to appear. 

4. Arohi is that women infront of whom i prefer to stay as imperfect if i was a male. 

5. Arohi is that women infront of whom i will never ever put up a challenge kya patha kisi ka khoon karde. 

6. Arohi is that women with whom i will never share any secret kya patha next day news channel par ajaye. 

7. Arohi is that women with whom i prefer acting dumb that she trying to compete with me. 

8. Arohi is that women whom i prefer keeping her away from all career oriented women as kya patha sab log instead of career perfect parnter ke peeche bhagne lag jaye ðŸ˜†

= Note: This is for only those people who understands humor and arohi followers mujhse door raho. I prefer peace over baseless arguments  =😆

this is gold!!!