Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Why can't they replace her with older actress . Poor ruhi . She will loose her poppy matashree , billa boy everyone . I hope she don't meet a fate similar to gayu.

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

Why can't they replace her with older actress . Poor ruhi . She will loose her poppy matashree , billa boy everyone . I hope she don't meet a fate similar to gayu.

what happened to Rashmi. I know she and Nikhil divorced but I don’t remember how they concluded her story 

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dilsha

what happened to Rashmi. I know she and Nikhil divorced but I don’t remember how they concluded her story 

Did she remarry? I think so but not sure 

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

car accident she died also 

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dilsha

She remarried and then she along with her husband died in an accident after leap in which Naira ran away.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

So a 100+ Manish will be alive while a young woman like Aarohi who would be in her late 30s would die...Great...Sare youngsters ko maar ke buddho ko jawan bando..

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

So a 100+ Manish will be alive while a young woman like Aarohi who would be in her late 30s would die...Great...Sare youngsters ko maar ke buddho ko jawan bando..

Exactly! Writer is really psycho and ill minded. Third season is full of young people’s death. 

I have never seen any show or season jisme itne zyada young characters ki death dikhayi ho 🤮

Rishta ke previous dono seasons mai bhi itni zyada young deaths nahi dekhne ko mili thi. 

slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like the real "legacy " is Arohi rather than Akshara smiley37 . Akshara is another mimi

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: slan

Looks like the real "legacy " is Arohi rather than Akshara smiley37 . Akshara is another mimi

Na her role is not required now esliye mar dete makers