Arohi is the child you never wanted

Posted: 1 years ago

Why was she created. Her existence was not needed in the show. I hope the writers can do something about the show because the YRKKH Vibe is gone 

Originally posted by Starwatcher01

Why was she created. Her existence was not needed in the show. I hope the writers can do something about the show because the YRKKH Vibe is gone 

aab yeh tou Kairat ko pata hoga.Kartik did not want aik aur bacha, he told Sirat this too phir bhi Aarohi aye 

Kartik should've have slept I bet even Sirat is disappointed in her. I don't have patient at all with her if I had a sister like her I would have already move out and be at peace not even for her I would do it for myself and my own mental peace.

She has absolutely no relation to previous seasons she is same as her Nani and her family 

Not sure about child. But but... 

1. Arohi is that sister i never ever want in my life including my dreams. 

2. Arohi is that doctor whom i wish to keep away from my family. 

3. Arohi is that driver infront of whom i never want to appear. 

4. Arohi is that women infront of whom i prefer to stay as imperfect if i was a male. 

5. Arohi is that women infront of whom i will never ever put up a challenge kya patha kisi ka khoon karde. 

6. Arohi is that women with whom i will never share any secret kya patha next day news channel par ajaye. 

7. Arohi is that women with whom i prefer acting dumb that she trying to compete with me. 

8. Arohi is that women whom i prefer keeping her away from all career oriented women as kya patha sab log instead of career perfect parnter ke peeche bhagne lag jaye ðŸ˜†

= Note: This is for only those people who understands humor and arohi followers mujhse door raho. I prefer peace over baseless arguments  =😆

Originally posted by SnowWhite_97

aab yeh tou Kairat ko pata hoga.Kartik did not want aik aur bacha, he told Sirat this too phir bhi Aarohi aye 

Miss you Kairat kya din the woh jab hum Kairat dekhte the

Coz Kartik has super fast swimmers and Sirat 🤢 had super super hospitable environment. 
(I mean her positive pregnancy result came on a home test in a couple of days - implantation hua nahi ki 2 lines dikh gaye 😊)

Originally posted by Moonlight493

Miss you Kairat kya din the woh jab hum Kairat dekhte the

aur here daily Kairat ky atay thy 😂😂😂

Originally posted by Sense9

Coz Kartik has super fast swimmers and Sirat 🤢 had super super hospitable environment. 
(I mean her positive pregnancy result came on a home test in a couple of days - implantation hua nahi ki 2 lines dikh gaye 😊)

KaiRat ki Shaadi ko one week howa tha aur Sirat 3 month pregnant ho gye thi.

https://mobile.twitter.com/arishthetic/status/1438707972280971266

Originally posted by Starwatcher01

S3 viewers hate Ar. But as old viewer of yrkkh. I hate her production itself. They wanted to extend serial after kaira by kartik moving on in life as second innings and drop this nagin as special product which can trouble Naira daughter. Till Ar changes on her own and changes her mindset Ak amd abhira will suffer in story. She is the khaand maker who initiates khaands in every track and affect is on abhira.