Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

S3 viewers hate Ar. But as old viewer of yrkkh. I hate her production itself. They wanted to extend serial after kaira by kartik moving on in life as second innings and drop this nagin as special product which can trouble Naira daughter. Till Ar changes on her own and changes her mindset Ak amd abhira will suffer in story. She is the khaand maker who initiates khaands in every track and affect is on abhira. 

makes ruined s2 by introducing kairath. I have not watched s2 but i can imagine the couple who used to romanace every now and then ended up getting seperated and karthik married a look alike just because she looked like naira was ðŸ¤¢

No offence to kairat but makers did ruined kaira for s3. Instead of they could have shown adoption arohi who believed naira was his mother as she was look alike of sirath and sirath died saving naira.

Sirath was good human being based on what i heard but they turned arohi a total negative character. Which is not a typical character of leads kids unless its ekta show. 

I do not see any redemption planned for arohi in near future. She is doing kand ke upar kaand. She should be in jail by now but still roaming freely. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

makes ruined s2 by introducing kairath. I have not watched s2 but i can imagine the couple who used to romanace every now and then ended up getting seperated and karthik married a look alike just because she looked like naira was ðŸ¤¢

No offence to kairat but makers did ruined kaira for s3. Instead of they could have shown adoption arohi who believed naira was his mother as she was look alike of sirath and sirath died saving naira.

Sirath was good human being based on what i heard but they turned arohi a total negative character. Which is not a typical character of leads kids unless its ekta show. 

I do not see any redemption planned for arohi in near future. She is doing kand ke upar kaand. She should be in jail by now but still roaming freely. 

The story with passion and romance introduced and explored for 5.5 yrs is turned as easy move on by kartik towards a lookalike. Kaira fans never accept sirat. She might be good loved him but fans will never accomodate her in story. She married Ranveer but loved kartik that's her love story which made sirat hated most. But she loved naira kids as her own gave her Mamta to them.she failed in making Ar a better person and can't understand what she is when she is alive. Even if they were alive they could have sat like older Goenkas no change . It's failure in upbringing by them. They kept Ar that way so that story continues with her venom on Ak. till S3 end Ar won't change. We need to fix on head. 

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They should've easily show Aarohi as Kaira first born that would've been more apt if they want Ichche Nodee plot and even the casting would have looked fine since Karishma is older than Pranali and also looks alot elder than her, many people who don't watch the show thinks Aarohi is elder because of the casting.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

The story with passion and romance introduced and explored for 5.5 yrs is turned as easy move on by kartik towards a lookalike. Kaira fans never accept sirat. She might be good loved him but fans will never accomodate her in story. She married Ranveer but loved kartik that's her love story which made sirat hated most. But she loved naira kids as her own gave her Mamta to them.she failed in making Ar a better person and can't understand what she is when she is alive. Even if they were alive they could have sat like older Goenkas no change . It's failure in upbringing by them. They kept Ar that way so that story continues with her venom on Ak. till S3 end Ar won't change. We need to fix on head. 

i really don't  understand arohi's  obsession. Her mom being a second wife made her furious and she wants to be first in everything😆 Its like if within a year is january is the first month i want to celebrate my birthday on jan even if my birthday is in december. 

The position does not matter the only thing that matters is what impact you leave with your position

Like i see lot of people who praise sirath over naira as she seems to be atleast stable character. No matter what happend to kaira sirath was able to make some space in some minority people's  heart. But her daughter making places for all wrong reasons. She acts like gunda and some psycho sometimes. Leads have flaws but arohi's character is not realistic she looks fake and her intentions are not even worth for anyone to give her importance. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnightsorrow

They should've easily show Aarohi as Kaira first born that would've been more apt if they want Ichche Nodee plot and even the casting would have looked fine since Karishma is older than Pranali and also looks alot elder than her, many people who don't watch the show thinks Aarohi is elder because of the casting.

yeah may be some daughter whom they lost i heard kaira had one. Some one brainwashes her and she starts hating akshara and then she will have change in heart. 

I am okay with negative character turning positive. But here arohi is shown abla bechari and her negative traits are being covered by her all nonsense abla bechari roop. Which is highly indigestible for me.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yeah may be some daughter whom they lost i heard kaira had one. Some one brainwashes her and she starts hating akshara and then she will have change in heart. 

I am okay with negative character turning positive. But here arohi is shown abla bechari and her negative traits are being covered by her all nonsense abla bechari roop. Which is highly indigestible for me.

I like powerful vamps better the ones like Aarohi who behaves like a Bechari are the weak type. Why is Akshu even tolerating her nonsense? I would already snap her, I don't anybody in reality has so much tolerance.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

i really don't  understand arohi's  obsession. Her mom being a second wife made her furious and she wants to be first in everything😆 Its like if within a year is january is the first month i want to celebrate my birthday on jan even if my birthday is in december. 

The position does not matter the only thing that matters is what impact you leave with your position

Like i see lot of people who praise sirath over naira as she seems to be atleast stable character. No matter what happend to kaira sirath was able to make some space in some minority people's  heart. But her daughter making places for all wrong reasons. She acts like gunda and some psycho sometimes. Leads have flaws but arohi's character is not realistic she looks fake and her intentions are not even worth for anyone to give her importance. 

What Naira had flaws was covered in sirat by cvs. Sirat didn't leave house and go after shadi with kartik. She too has flaws her anger and her helplessness were always projected as Insecurities. But she was honest and good. Not to be compared with naira but she has her own mindset. She accepted life that way giving love to naira kids.she was deprived of family and bonds so accepted Goenkas as hers. Own mother loves her kids but step mom has no rule to love kids that way equal to her own kid. That way sirat was good But Ar has nothing from sirat. Ar is the specimen. She will pour two drops of water from eyes when ak life is on death bed. Atleast that time she has her concern for ak.

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aarohi Kabir Singh ki female version se kuch kam nahi hai. Iska best and number 1 hone ka jo obsession ek din isko kisi naukar se shaadi karwakar manega. I don't even know why fans want Neil jaisa pyaara and hardworking ladka to get married to this almost a psychopath character

firewings_diya thumbnail

Ar looks more like adopted daughter of sirath😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sxursaep

Aarohi Kabir Singh ki female version se kuch kam nahi hai. Iska best and number 1 hone ka jo obsession ek din isko kisi naukar se shaadi karwakar manega. I don't even know why fans want Neil jaisa pyaara and hardworking ladka to get married to this almost a psychopath character

nobody wants but everyone knows that makers are gonna do that ðŸ˜† So we have accepted reality that iss sankat se hame mukti nahi milne wali ðŸ˜†