What are your favorite TV shows?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Just a random post as I was thinking about my all time favorite TV shows..shows that I still binge watch on repeat..

Here is my list (numbering is not ranking):
1. Humsafar (Mahira Fawad wala)

2. Ek Hazaron me meri behna hai (currently binge watching)

3. EDKV (Of course!!)

4. MJHT (as the dp says!)

5. IPKKND?? (I loved it when it aired but not sure I would like it anymore...havent felt like rewatching it...so over the angry unreasonable young man hero types)

6. Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi

7. Kaisi yeh yaariyan (even though I havent finished watching it yet)

8. Little things (first 3 seasons)

9. Kaisa ye pyaar hai

10. Pyar ke do naam ek radha ek shyam

International shows:

FRIENDS

A little thing called first love

Put your head on my shoulder

Bridgerton S1

Crash Landing on you

Likhte likhte kammbi ho gayee list lol...I just didnt want to miss any good one!

I see a few of my favourites on that list! In no particular order from your list, those being: Humsafar, EDKV, IPKKND, and Crash Landing On You. 

Not that you asked but some of my all-time favourites are: Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Alif, Yakeen Ka Safar, X-Files, Brooklyn 99, White Collar, Lucifer, all Marvel shows, and a bunch of Turkish shows.

Thanks for sharing! 

Edited by orion23 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by orion23

I see a few of my favourites on that list! In no particular order from your list, those being: Humsafar, EDKV, IPKKND, and Crash Landing On You. 

Not that you asked but some of my all-time favourites are: Zindagi Gulzar Hai, Alif, Yakeen Ka Safar, X-Files, Brooklyn 99, White Collar, Lucifer, all Marvel shows, and a bunch of Turkish shows.

Thanks for sharing! 

@Bold- Oh I was totally asking for it!! The whole purpose of this topic is to share our favorite shows 🤗

Have heard a lot abt YKS but also heard that its a sad story so couldn't make up my mind to watch it..

I still dunno why I love(d) IPKKND...its been ages since I watched it even though I have re-watched and loved many other shows of that time like MJHT, EHMMBH...whenever I think about IPK, somehow all those mindless sequences of Female lead falling-Male lead catching, the oh-so-toxic-angry-young-man trope come to my mind which I have grown to realize is not real love..I much prefer the more sensitive and reasonable Viren/Virat/Mayank/Samrat over Arnav...but maybe I am missing something else that pulled me into that show...Anyway, its always good to see I am not the only one that loved IPK!!

I have watched many shows but I have less favorites

1.Back in 2008 Kis Desh mein hai mera dil was my favorite show not anymore.. Eventhough I like Harshad and Additi. 

2.Dil Dosti Dance

3.Pyar ki yeh ek Kahani - You won't believe, if I say I haven't watched a single episode of this show. I read its story through Wikipedia, I read all the written updates of the show and I loved it. 

4.Everest - this is one of my favorite show. 

5.Ek Haseena Thi - At first I thought its a boring show but It turned out to be an amazing show. 

6.EDKV season1 - I actually planned to watch Kuch Rang but ended up watching EDKV. EDKV is my all time favorite Show. 

7.Yeh Pyaar Nahi toh Kya hai - Not a big fan of this show but it's a one time watchable show. 

8.A River runs through it - Recently I have watched many Chinese drama ;My girlfriend is an alien unforgettable love, Put your head on my shoulder, First romance, Professional single and A River runs through it. I have watched all the above mentioned shows again but this is a must watch watch Chinese show.. It will take you to 90s. All the above mentioned shows have 24 episodes and this one has 36 episodes, still I want to watch more. 

Originally posted by MJHTMonayaSajan

Just a random post as I was thinking about my all time favorite TV shows..shows that I still binge watch on repeat..

Here is my list (numbering is not ranking):
1. Humsafar (Mahira Fawad wala)

2. Ek Hazaron me meri behna hai (currently binge watching)

3. EDKV (Of course!!)

4. MJHT (as the dp says!)

5. IPKKND?? (I loved it when it aired but not sure I would like it anymore...havent felt like rewatching it...so over the angry unreasonable young man hero types) I was never a fan IPKKND.. I was done with love- hate  stories. It's a toxic show. Barun and Sanaya chemistry 👍🏼 but storyline👎🏼. Same old love story. I don't understand why these IPKKND fans say its an iconic show. Only the lead is good thats it.. Its an over rated show. 

6. Kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi

7. Kaisi yeh yaariyan (even though I havent finished watching it yet)

8. Little things (first 3 seasons)I also liked Little Things season 1 but haven't watched season 2,3 and 4. Ilove Kavya and Dhruv. 

9. Kaisa ye pyaar hai - My cousin sister asked me to watch this show but I didn't like it.

10. Pyar ke do naam ek radha ek shyam

International shows:

FRIENDS

A little thing called first love

Put your head on my shoulder

Bridgerton S1

Crash Landing on you

Likhte likhte kammbi ho gayee list lol...I just didnt want to miss any good one!

ITV

EDKV yes of course😎

Jee Le Zara

IPKKND 

yeh pyar nhi toh kya hai 

Story 9 months ki 

Basically sony TV shows 😬

Pak Drama

Ishq Zahe Naseeb

Besharam

Zindagi Gulzar hai