Posted: 1 years ago

Merko ye thoda sahi laga, movie has every potential of crossing 1000 crr 

They  are hell bent on derailing  Shamshera promotions.

Brahmastra should not be sold as a love story..releasing  the love anthem is not a good idea. Focus on the the Mythology. Film will take a big opening. Something  new.

Originally posted by you2

They  are hell bent on derailing  Shamshera promotions.

Brahmastra should not be sold as a love story..releasing  the love anthem is not a good idea. Focus on the the Mythology. Film will take a big opening. Something  new.

Shamshera se better lag ra Brahmastra 

Interesting but they could have waited atleast still 24th 

Interesting ⭐️

I’m looking forward to watching Brahmastra in Multiplex 

they will sabotage each other relasing movies so close, is there some tiff between kjo and adi chopra, seriously bad planning 

Originally posted by vcs17

they will sabotage each other relasing movies so close, is there some tiff between kjo and adi chopra, seriously bad planning 

Pure speculation 

Abhi yad ho to Yash Raj ki Har movie ka massively bad publicity hui thi, sare trade experts aur critics were trolling every YRF movie aur wahi log 83 ka bhi trolling karte the, jabki 83 to itne mushkil condition me release hone ke bad 100 crr ka business ki thi

Har YRF hero ki trolling ho rahi thi, Akshay was bad in Prithviraaj lekin Ranbir ka bhi dialogue delivery kharab hai jaisa uska Har movie me hota hai koi trade wala troll nahi kiya, fir wahi fake mustache ke liye akki was trolled aur koi Ranbir ka fake mustache ko troll nahi kar raha Shamshera me

Merko pahle laga ki ye sab T series karwa raha hai kyunki unki movie release ho rahi hai lekin T series ka Ek villain is releasing one week after Shamshera aur T series to kuch bad publicity nahi kar raha uski

Conclusion hai ki Dharma was behind bad publicity of all YRF movies aur Ranbir uska damaad hai to you don't see them directly targeting hero of Shamshera 

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Interesting ⭐️

I’m looking forward to watching Brahmastra in Multiplex 

Imax pe Jana 

Originally posted by vcs17

I don’t think there are any issues between KJo and Adi. Rani was at KJo’s bash and was one of the people next to him when he cut his cake. I still think this is a promotional strategy. The marketing and promotions of one will help hype up the other. Is it a smart strategy? I don’t know.  Is it risky?  Very much so. 

I just remembered that Shamshera’s director Karan Malhotra used to be a Dharma director and he was supposed to direct the ambitious Shuddhi. But after Brothers flopped Shuddhi got shelved and he moved camps.  But I don’t think KJo would hurt a YRF film. If Shamshera flops it will affect Ranbir’s standing and he doesn’t want that.