Destroying Bajirao & Mastani's character

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

The writer literary destroys Bajirao & Mastani's character... 1st of all, how did she give him proposal to return Bundenkhal & stay there?? Did she wants him to be "Domestic husband"??? 

Be4 her, he is son, brother, warrior, husband & father..She wanted him to leave this & return with her as no one will accept here..Then why had she come here with him at the beginning? Shouldn't she mentally prepare for this? 

In precap, Bajirao threatened his family to let Mastani enter Shanivaar sava or he'll return Bundenkhal πŸ‘Like really??  A career oriented person like him likes to leave his home, family & workplace just for a girl?? Radharani should slap him for this 

Also in precap, the way Mastani says she'll enter Shanivar sava if Bahirao wants.. πŸ˜³ 

This writer make this lovebirds so emerged in their la..la..lala land, they don't even realize the cruelty of society. If we want to live in society peacefully ,  we have to follow the rules in here... Otherwise the society won't let us live peacefully.. 

Also Baji always mentions Kashi that Mastani saved his life so he was unable to return her..This lover boy should know that it is easy to die for love but difficult to live with love.  When in near future, he'll face humiliation then he'll realize that how difficult to hold Love.πŸ’” A warrior can die but won't agree to be humiliated. How far Kashi will manage this??....

In reality, i heard,   bringing Mastani was the biggest mistake of Bajirao...He was insulted so much that he won't get courage to bring her publicly...

Don't know what will this writer plan to destroy their character?In reality,  Kashi couldn't stop the humiliation but if here, if she does it, then they'll destroy Kashi's character because accepting her hubby's 2nd wife is enough but now she'll fi8 for their love??

Posted: 1 years ago

I really do t want to see kashi accepting mastani and trying to make everyone accept her. 

Bajirao character has been disgusting. He doesnt care for kashi pain even one percent. I hope both of them get humilation from people.

Why do i feel they will show mastani plotting against kashi