Users

Frequent Posters

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ga1986

The head injury that got cured with Anu’s Kadha πŸ˜‚

Ye injury bhi kadha peekar aur dance karke cure ho jayegi 😜

i wonder why she doesnt make kaadha for achche pita. Why does poor guy only get a glass of water or tea? Unfair 

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

I would have been "okay" with a few more glass pieces on his lower back so he get rid of his shirt and get those glass pieces removed "aaram se". Some pieces could even cut him on his chest. I am sure fangirls can handle that much "pain"!

Anyways if he can dance with mukku days after head injury, then this small injury is nothing!

I was expecting a chota mota injury like this:

Selection_027.png

And what do I get? Chillar chot, chillar angst? 🀣

10Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koms9

i wonder why she doesnt make kaadha for achche pita. Why does poor guy only get a glass of water or tea? Unfair 

poor mishter ache pita

10Messi thumbnail

looking forward to my Queen kπŸ‘ΈπŸ»

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strancho

I was expecting a chota mota injury like this:

Selection_027.png

And what do I get? Chillar chot, chillar angst? 🀣

OMG !!

Pompy, you are very insensitive.πŸ˜”

In today's episode, I closed my eyes; I caanot see such things even  in reel life😭

I faint seeing someone else in pain instead of handling other. kya karoo

BTW, there was not one piece of glass, there were several pieces of glass stuck on his neck and back.

Did not he need a doctor, first aid by anupama di was enough/and maanna padega, without removing shirt, saari jagah bandage laga diye.?  yeh toh pata tha ki yeh door tak soch leti hai, but kapdo kee andar tak dikhai de jaata hai, yeh aaj pat chala. 

Imagine, agar aisi power FD ko bhi mil jaaye toh ?? 

seriously, dr was not needed? 

10Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaz16

The only good part about today's episode.. there are lot (actually a lot...) of hugs.. 

The sweet, caring, passionate hugs... ❀❀❀❀❀

what i like most about todays episode is KAvya❀❀❀❀❀. right now she is most positive character in the show . whether her scene with ache pita or kinjal she is good enough.

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

OMG !!

Pompy, you are very insensitive.πŸ˜”

In today's episode, I closed my eyes; I caanot see such things even  in reel life😭

I faint seeing someone else in pain instead of handling other. kya karoo

BTW, there was not one piece of glass, there were several pieces of glass stuck on his neck and back.

Did not he need a doctor, first aid by anupama di was enough/and maanna padega, without removing shirt, saari jagah bandage laga diye.?  yeh toh pata tha ki yeh door tak soch leti hai, but kapdo kee andar tak dikhai de jaata hai, yeh aaj pat chala. 

Imagine, agar aisi power FD ko bhi mil jaaye toh ?? 

seriously, dr was not needed? 

Sorry!! This is drama so I was hoping to see that.

On a serious note the glass pieces got stuck near his throat and I am not a doctor but sometimes taking out those pieces will do more harm as it leaves an opening.

Let me share a personal story. My younger brother had a brain surgery. My mom and he were traveling in a train and dont know why he just leaned out of the train door and got hit by a pole. Normally a person would just fall down from the train but by god's grace he did not. He did not even feel that he got hit by a pole, he felt air hit him. After few seconds blood started oozing out and then he realized he got hit. He had to take 15 stitches and after MRI scan we came to know that a iron piece is stuck in his head. Till now he has to go for a follow up checkup once in every 6 months. I do not have the photo now or else i could have shown

So expecting the makers to show something sensible is out of question. They made bypass surgery as a joke and now this.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Without fire glass nahi nikalta 

Bachpan mere foot ke neeche bada sa kaanch ghus gaya tha aur aas pados le log ne thoda se pair kr neeche aag dikha kur tub kaanch nikala tha  

10Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Quick recap due to Maan Scenes

The glass breaks and shatters around. Anuj jumps up and worries about Anu if she is hurt, even though he was in front of her. Maybe foreshadowing him getting hurt in order to save her πŸ€” 

Anu also worries and hugs Anuj asking if hurt. She then realizes that there are shards of glass stuck on his neck and back. She removes them crying 😒 seeing him in pain, while still in dance academy.

Note- this should not be done in reality as sometimes the glass could be embedded on an important blood vessel and could lead to blood loss. Docs of the forum, please advice further πŸ™ 

Vanraj and kavya scene where she suggests to be better dad and son. Were they not getting divorced, as she gives him bedroom eyes while saying all these 

Back to Anu and Anuj as he calms her. We finally do get the hand kiss from Anu. Guess the editors were here this morning and heard criticism for cutting the kiss scene yesterdayπŸ˜†

Anuj and Anu have a mini fight, where he keeps trying to remind her of promise. Again lots of foreshadowing of Anuj's character.

Pakhi and Vanraj scene. I fast forwarded but he seems to be trying to make up to her.

Anu and Anuj cleaning up the glass pieces. These people πŸ™„ πŸ˜’ 🀦 why not go to a hospital/clinic to check. Whatever. 

They get call to be foster parents for little Anu and are excited. Makes sense, if the little Anu track does not go well they can easily cut it out πŸ˜†

Kavya and kinjal discuss pregnancy, while Vanraj eavesdrop. Does it mean next track of Kavya pregnant, especially if Anuj and Anu are becoming foster parents. Hero cannot be behind πŸ€£

Anu asks why fostering and not adopting. Anuj explains the adoption process and they plan their future with little Anu and hug. 

Vanraj and Kavya scene, I again FF.

Anuj and Anu start dancing with Sara and Samar who come back to dance academy.

Like what is happening. Anuj had serious injury, cuts and bleeding just few minutes ago 😳 😐 πŸ€ͺ

Kavya and Vanraj discuss the kapadias and their business.Something is cooking in Vanraj's head. If they go the route of Vanraj trying to get business as some forum members said again. I have nothing to add after this stupid storyline .

Precap- Anu requests Anuj to tell about little Anu to everyone but he refuses. The rest is same as promo, of trying to marry  Pakhi to get control. Another forum member predicted this. Are they in a competition to see how illogical the tracks can be πŸ€£

thanx dj for the update so it means the decision is good to not to see this crap.... even not interested in maan scene because i cannot connect with them. rest is same. want to highlight /kavya, these days i really liked her.

10Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ga1986

Thanks for the updates Dj πŸ€—

I guess romance is more or less out of the window for Maan, angst is all we have to do with .... n yes these 2 serve it well β€οΈπŸ₯Ί

In the midst of all this , am I the only one thinking that we lost the perfect opportunity to see a shirtless Anuj Kapadia πŸ˜œπŸ™ˆ If you wanna pull off TRP stunts DKP , go full force na , itne pe kyun atak gaye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

N pls have some scenes with your β€œ hero β€œ ruminating on unpredictability of HIS life also , ppl will surely be v much excited for that track πŸ€ͺ

It’s almost pointless to try n predict story at this point ... it’s just so illogical 

illogical reh kaha gaya hai. bakwaas hi chal rhe ha.... zabardasti ki shaadiyaan, ab paakhi ki shaadi k sath samar aur sara ki shaadi bhi muft.