Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 12 Jul 2022 - Page 2

All these hooplas over nothing. The build up for the past few weeks have been good but the outcome is zero. Kinjal's fall, V seeing AP, glass shattering on Anuj all these build ups generated curiosity but none of them could sustain the interest. Makers need to show some real drama and not such teasers for TRPs. These cliffhangers actually prove to be damaging for TRPs in the long run if they don't move the story forward. Please focus in one track at a time. 

About the foster parents track, I think something bad will happen to Choti Anu in their custody leading them to lose the rights of adoption forever. 

Originally posted by strancho

Now I feel the mirror should have crashed on his head. Na rehta baas na bajti basuri. No further comments.

They are going fostering route. Anyways not interested in anyway. Again that same crappy drama will be repeated.

The idea is usually to foster and then adopt. It does not happen always, but is a scenario Anuj and Anu discussed.

But yes storyline seems all over the place πŸ€ͺ

Edited by DJ_3 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by DJ_3

The idea is usually to foster and then adopt. It does not happens, but is a scenario Anuj and Anu discussed.

But yes storyline seems all over the place πŸ€ͺ

Anupama will be blamed again ki apni beti nahi samhalri and they want another beti now. AB/BB/Adhik may go after Anuj's life. This track is to prove how good is the achche pita 🀑

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

All these hooplas over nothing. The build up for the past few weeks have been good but the outcome is zero. Kinjal's fall, V seeing AP, glass shattering on Anuj all these build ups generated curiosity but none of them could sustain the interest. Makers need to show some real drama and not such teasers for TRPs. These cliffhangers actually prove to be damaging for TRPs in the long run if they don't move the story forward. Please focus in one track at a time. 

About the foster parents track, I think something bad will happen to Choti Anu in their custody leading them to lose the rights of adoption forever. 

Wow that would be so painful. But could be the only way of showing seperation between Anuj and Anu. As Anuj believes the most 2 important things are Anu and choti Anu.

I mean the angst and rose glasses removed from Anuj would not be bad idea. Plus that's an old ITV formula of leads seperating and coming together.

We might have cracked the code πŸ€£

Edited by DJ_3 - 1 years ago

Wow that would be so painful. But could be the only way of showing seperation between Anuj and Anu. As Anuj believes the most 2 important things are Anu and choti Anu.

I mean the angst and rose glasses removed from Anuj would not be bad idea. Plus that's an old ITV formula of leads seperating and coming together.

We might have cracked the code πŸ€£

There will be some instances where Anu will neglect Baby Anu due to Shah family responsibilities leading to small fights between MaAn but the major blow will be baby Anu getting lost or dying due to Anu's one second of negligence because of paying more attention to Shah family. They will lose the adoption rights and Anuj will blame Anu leading to long time MaAn separation. Leads separating because of baby 's death or kidnap has been done to death in ITV. Surprisingly it always gets good ratings.

Quick recap due to Maan Scenes

The glass breaks and shatters around. Anuj jumps up and worries about Anu if she is hurt, even though he was in front of her. Maybe foreshadowing him getting hurt in order to save her πŸ€” 

Anu also worries and hugs Anuj asking if hurt. She then realizes that there are shards of glass stuck on his neck and back. She removes them crying 😒 seeing him in pain, while still in dance academy.

Note- this should not be done in reality as sometimes the glass could be embedded on an important blood vessel and could lead to blood loss. Docs of the forum, please advice further πŸ™ 

Vanraj and kavya scene where she suggests to be better dad and son. Were they not getting divorced, as she gives me bedroom eyes while saying all these 

Back to Anu and Anuj as he calms her. We finally do get the hand kiss from Anu. Guess the editors were here this morning and heard criticism for cutting the kiss scene yesterdayπŸ˜†

Anuj and Anu have a mini fight, where he keeps trying to remind her of promise. Again lots of foreshadowing of Anuj's character.

Pakhi and Vanraj scene. I fast forwarded but he seems to be trying to make up to her.

Anu and Anuj cleaning up the glass pieces. These people πŸ™„ πŸ˜’ 🀦 why not go to a hospital/clinic to check. Whatever. 

They get call to be foster parents for little Anu and are excited. Makes sense, if the little Anu track does not go well they can easily cut it out πŸ˜†

Kavya and kinjal discuss pregnancy, while Vanraj eavesdrop. Does it mean next track of Kavya pregnant, especially if Anuj and Anu are becoming foster parents. Hero cannot be behind πŸ€£

Anu asks why fostering and not adopting. Anuj explains the adoption process and they plan their future with little Anu and hug. 

Vanraj and Kavya scene, I again FF.

Anuj and Anu start dancing with Sara and Samar who come back to dance academy.

Like what is happening. Anuj had serious injury, cuts and bleeding just few minutes ago 😳 😐 πŸ€ͺ

Kavya and Vanraj discuss the kapadias and their business.Something is cooking in Vanraj's head. If they go the route of Vanraj trying to get business as some forum members said again. I have nothing to add after this stupid storyline .

Precap- Anu requests Anuj to tell about little Anu to everyone but he refuses. The rest is same as promo, of trying to marry  Pakhi to get control. Another forum member predicted this. Are they in a competition to see how illogical the tracks can be πŸ€£

Thanks Dear for update πŸ’›πŸ§‘

I have not seen episode till yet. 

but the first picture that came to my mind after reading update.

32 Fathers Day ideas | fathers day images, fathers day, happy fathers day

vaannu uncle with child and grand child .

Imagine two kids of same age group, one is calling him Daddy and other Daddu.

Secondly, anu's dialog: Yeh mere bacchoo ke pita ka baccha hai isliye................ fill up yourself.

Jokes apart, if Kavya wants to be mother, it's her right irrespective of Vannu's age.

Milti hoon break ke baad, till then enjoy chai, pakodas . today, weather is very pleasant here.

Crispy Kanda Bhajibhajji Pyaj Pakode Fried Stock Photo 438748228 |  Shutterstock

#Rantstart

Saw in TT that choti Anu is coming... Kids bring trp in itv so I think they are bringing the kid. Many people seem excited... But I can't tolerate it. Had they brought in the same track maybe next Jan or Feb I would have enjoyed it. It's too soon. The story will now have lot of ss to the kid and not to MaAn alone

Honestly they don't want to show Anu went through abuse... they want to glorify their abuser.... so they don't have a single idea to move the track after marriage... its too bad... I related to Anu because of the abuse... I cheered for her every step and was so glad of MaAn track because I felt that she was finally getting freedom... but the glorification of V has been beyond irritating... I am so happy I disconnected post the wedding... I was seeing MaAn clippings now and then and reading updates... now thanks to the kid... I won't be able to see clippings either... before the couple is stable which idiot would give you a kid to foster? It's in the rules man... the couple should be in a stable marriage for two years and also should be actively trying for a kid... having seen the adoption process too closely in real life, the pains and the joys... this is too triggering for me... MaAn are married for just two months... and there are plenty of tracks to explore... bringing the kid they will only show how Anu has no time for her kids and the acche baap struggling... plus kids mean a leap will come in soon... especially a kid with the same name as the lead

Sorry I really wanted them to adopt or have a kid... but that should have been after a year... they rushed it too badly and have spoilt the couple for me... won't be reading updates or going through the clippings too from now on... it's just too triggering... and rn I cannot afford to spoil my peace of mind for such a piece of fiction....

#rantover

Thanks for the updates Dj πŸ€—

I guess romance is more or less out of the window for Maan, angst is all we have to do with .... n yes these 2 serve it well β€οΈπŸ₯Ί

In the midst of all this , am I the only one thinking that we lost the perfect opportunity to see a shirtless Anuj Kapadia πŸ˜œπŸ™ˆ If you wanna pull off TRP stunts DKP , go full force na , itne pe kyun atak gaye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

N pls have some scenes with your β€œ hero β€œ ruminating on unpredictability of HIS life also , ppl will surely be v much excited for that track πŸ€ͺ

It’s almost pointless to try n predict story at this point ... it’s just so illogical 

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

There will be some instances where Anu will neglect Baby Anu due to Shah family responsibilities leading to small fights between MaAn but the major blow will be baby Anu getting lost or dying due to Anu's one second of negligence because of paying more attention to Shah family. They will lose the adoption rights and Anuj will blame Anu leading to long time MaAn separation. Leads separating because of baby 's death or kidnap has been done to death in ITV. Surprisingly it always gets good ratings.

Ya, but that's not very hopeful message, if you want to encourage adoption. Infact, some adoptions from India have been stopped due to certain careless parents. 

Originally posted by ga1986

Thanks for the updates Dj πŸ€—

I guess romance is more or less out of the window for Maan, angst is all we have to do with .... n yes these 2 serve it well β€οΈπŸ₯Ί

In the midst of all this , am I the only one thinking that we lost the perfect opportunity to see a shirtless Anuj Kapadia πŸ˜œπŸ™ˆ If you wanna pull off TRP stunts DKP , go full force na , itne pe kyun atak gaye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

N pls have some scenes with your β€œ hero β€œ ruminating on unpredictability of HIS life also , ppl will surely be v much excited for that track πŸ€ͺ

It’s almost pointless to try n predict story at this point ... it’s just so illogical 

I m the one who is counting backwards as soon as Anu started removing his coat and jacket... but my dreams shattered as the glass in the episode When she just managed with one open  button... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣