Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 12 Jul 2022 - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by snehaz16

I m the one who is counting backwards as soon as Anu started removing his coat and jacket... but my dreams shattered as the glass in the episode When she just managed with one open  button... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

rehne do behan inse na ho payega.... aesa dreams na dekho jo pure na ho🤣

For once,murga can lay eggs but you caanot expect sensibility from makers.

Sorry!! This is drama so I was hoping to see that.

Nooo. plzz dont say sorry. 

I am too sensitive but really its not good. I can't tell you, how many times did I face trouble bcoz of this nature. 

On a serious note the glass pieces got stuck near his throat and I am not a doctor but sometimes taking out those pieces will do more harm as it leaves an opening.

The same thought came to my mind;  I felt like instead of giving first-aid, AK should have rushed to Dr.  I think one should not touch the glass pieces in such cases. 

Let me share a personal story. My younger brother had a brain surgery. My mom and he were traveling in a train and dont know why he just leaned out of the train door and got hit by a pole. Normally a person would just fall down from the train but by god's grace he did not. He did not even feel that he got hit by a pole, he felt air hit him. After few seconds blood started oozing out and then he realized he got hit. He had to take 15 stitches and after MRI scan we came to know that a iron piece is stuck in his head. Till now he has to go for a follow up checkup once in every 6 months. I do not have the photo now or else i could have shown

I hope he is absolutely fit and fine now. May God bless him with good health and happiness always.

So expecting the makers to show something sensible is out of question. They made bypass surgery as a joke and now this.

True. 

For once,murga can lay eggs but you can't expect sensibility from makers.😉

Originally posted by ChirpyKiya10

For once,murga can lay eggs but you can't expect sensibility from makers.😉

🤣

Yep my brother is fine and we are hoping that no side effects creep up in future. That accident happened in 2019

Originally posted by 10Messi

illogical reh kaha gaya hai. bakwaas hi chal rhe ha.... zabardasti ki shaadiyaan, ab paakhi ki shaadi k sath samar aur sara ki shaadi bhi muft.

😆

I have a few questions. 

Pakhi, adhik can not meet but sara- samar can dance, spend whole day at dance academy together. 

To which quota do they belong bcoz of which they are enjoying special privileges from the shah family.

kya yeh ladka-ladki nahin hai. yahan uch-neech nahi hogi

Maryada ki jimmedari kiski hai.

😆

I have a few questions. 

Pakhi, adhik can not meet but sara- samar can dance, spend whole day at dance academy together. 

To which quota do they belong bcoz of which they are enjoying special privileges from the shah family.

Because uch nich Sarah ke Saath Hoga, Samar ke Sath Nahin. Their boys can make others' daughters preggo but their daughters have to remain untouched. 

😆

I have a few questions. 

Bilkul ha larka larki wali hi baat ha. 

In normal families maryaada ki zimeedari aurat mard dono ki hoti hai. 

But in this mahaan serial yaha bas ek couple ki zimedari hai k apne elawa unhe sab ka bhala karna ha aur mahaan ban na ha.

I don't know in which direction this show is going. But whatever it is, it is giving a very wrong message to the society. 

P.s this is totally my opinion so it is not necessary k sab loug mujhse agree karen.😊

Edited by 10Messi - 1 years ago

OMG !!

Pompy, you are very insensitive.😔

In today's episode, I closed my eyes; I caanot see such things even  in reel life😭

I faint seeing someone else in pain instead of handling other. kya karoo

BTW, there was not one piece of glass, there were several pieces of glass stuck on his neck and back.

Did not he need a doctor, first aid by anupama di was enough/and maanna padega, without removing shirt, saari jagah bandage laga diye.?  yeh toh pata tha ki yeh door tak soch leti hai, but kapdo kee andar tak dikhai de jaata hai, yeh aaj pat chala. 

Imagine, agar aisi power FD ko bhi mil jaaye toh ?? 

seriously, dr was not needed? 

Le me imagining k abhi kinjal ki bhi delivery hai😵😆

Kaha tak jaegi soch yeh nahi pata🤣

thank you so much for update DJ...🤗🤗

such mix up feeling for episode...😆

But maan scene.. Uff.. That pain... Fear.. Agnst...maja aa gaya...

And what sheer brilliant performance by gaurup...👏👏

Yaar inke paas heere hai... Powerhouse hai talent ka.. But inko koi use hii nahi karna hai... Kitna scope hai maan scene mai... Aaj agnst kitna mast tha..and they have such sizzling chemistry....But they just don't want to gave maan.. That's all..😒

Mujhe to abhi tak samjh nahi aaya ki what is stopping them... Mujhe nahi lagta ki gaurup ko koi bhi scene karne mai koi problem hogi...but ye dena hii nahi chahte...😪🤦‍♀️

And such strong foreshadowing of something happening to anuj...🥺

MaAn mai anu aur anuj dono hai.. Dono mai se ek bhi nahi to MaAn nahi aur MaAn nahi to show nahi.. That's it...🙂

And what is this adoption track now...kya jarurat thi abhi iski... They have so much to show but nahi...🥺

They just phase out MaAn..nothing else...aur vo aisa kyu karna chahte hai ye abhi tak mere liye mystery hii hai...🤦‍♀️😪

In the Tamil version of Anupamaa... the woman has finally found out her husband is having an affair with her friend after 550 + episodes🤣 We are having a huge showdown rn with the lead talking straight for 4 episodes shouting at her husband in front of the entire family... Atleast our Anu was quicker😆

The last 2 episodes was so scary but loved how Anuj was remembering the first time he came to the Dance Academy and the song Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin. No matter what but this song is Maan's song. It always feels special whenever this song is played on them. And the fall parallel was so cute.
The conversation and the hug was so beautiful. Both stole the show and especially GK

Anuj knowing what Anuksh and Barkha might plan made the right Decision by making Anu promise him that she wont give her rights to anyone. While watching this scene and seeing Anuj telling this to Anu about not giving her rights to anyone reminded me of the Property Drama that Kavya did. And it does looks like when Anuj was speaking to Anu that scene was surely playing in his mind where Kavya told Anu that she did the same mistake twice by not reading the papers first and then signing it being emotional. And Anuj did take note of it and the moment he saw Anu being emotional about Barkha, Sara and Adhik. He made her promise about it.

And the Glass Breaking and Anuj getting hurt. I did not like that because he was injured many times and now there should be a parallel. But loved both of their acting be it Rupali Ma'am or Gaurav Sir. The pain, the fear and the scene where he pulls her towards him and she refuses to even listen to him was the best.

So Little Anu is entering the show. Don't know what the writers are planning but  after seeing todays episode if they plan Anuj's exit the moment they start the Exit track then that day will be my last to watch the show. Because seeing both Maan together was the show for us and without one of them and especially Anuj then there is no means to watch the show. Its either they are both together or none. 

Reminds me that I never watched GK's show Chandrakanta first episode except once because of the death Scene and I always start from the second one.

And wanted to lighten my mood so I watched the Ravivaar show the second episode and seeing this episode made me even more emotional seeing the whole cast getting emotional about the Anupama's Fan story. Be it Maan, Rakhi, Baa and the other show casts. So then I saw all of Gaurav's antics in the episode be it the vamp scene or the Vanraj scene it was way to cute

Sorry for the long post.