Anupamaa

Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 12 Jul 2022 - Page 3

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: TianaWrites

#Rantstart

Saw in TT that choti Anu is coming... Kids bring trp in itv so I think they are bringing the kid. Many people seem excited... But I can't tolerate it. Had they brought in the same track maybe next Jan or Feb I would have enjoyed it. It's too soon. The story will now have lot of ss to the kid and not to MaAn alone

Honestly they don't want to show Anu went through abuse... they want to glorify their abuser.... so they don't have a single idea to move the track after marriage... its too bad... I related to Anu because of the abuse... I cheered for her every step and was so glad of MaAn track because I felt that she was finally getting freedom... but the glorification of V has been beyond irritating... I am so happy I disconnected post the wedding... I was seeing MaAn clippings now and then and reading updates... now thanks to the kid... I won't be able to see clippings either... before the couple is stable which idiot would give you a kid to foster? It's in the rules man... the couple should be in a stable marriage for two years and also should be actively trying for a kid... having seen the adoption process too closely in real life, the pains and the joys... this is too triggering for me... MaAn are married for just two months... and there are plenty of tracks to explore... bringing the kid they will only show how Anu has no time for her kids and the acche baap struggling... plus kids mean a leap will come in soon... especially a kid with the same name as the lead

Sorry I really wanted them to adopt or have a kid... but that should have been after a year... they rushed it too badly and have spoilt the couple for me... won't be reading updates or going through the clippings too from now on... it's just too triggering... and rn I cannot afford to spoil my peace of mind for such a piece of fiction....

#rantover

Hi Tiana, please take care and yes mental peace is important. This was the reason, I did not tag you today for the quick update.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ_3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ga1986

Thanks for the updates Dj πŸ€—

I guess romance is more or less out of the window for Maan, angst is all we have to do with .... n yes these 2 serve it well β€οΈπŸ₯Ί

In the midst of all this , am I the only one thinking that we lost the perfect opportunity to see a shirtless Anuj Kapadia πŸ˜œπŸ™ˆ If you wanna pull off TRP stunts DKP , go full force na , itne pe kyun atak gaye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

N pls have some scenes with your β€œ hero β€œ ruminating on unpredictability of HIS life also , ppl will surely be v much excited for that track πŸ€ͺ

It’s almost pointless to try n predict story at this point ... it’s just so illogical 

Honestly, when she was helping him remove jacket, thats where I thought it was headed. Heck, I even wrote a story on this before losing interest in the show last couple of weeks. 

I mean, if you are showing her apply first aid, how is it possible with the shirt. Though going to a clinic/hospital would have been better.

Edited by DJ_3 - 1 years ago
DJ_3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snehaz16

I m the one who is counting backwards as soon as Anu started removing his coat and jacket... but my dreams shattered as the glass in the episode When she just managed with one open  button... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Exactly what rubbish, how did she see transparent glass pieces on a light shirt to remove. Logic is filter in air.

Edited by DJ_3 - 1 years ago
snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: snehaz16

I m the one who is counting backwards as soon as Anu started removing his coat and jacket... but my dreams shattered as the glass in the episode When she just managed with one open  button... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Seems I am not the only one

https://mobile.twitter.com/11_ruchika/status/1546684979697946627/photo/1

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: DJ_3

Hi Tiana, please take care and yes mental peace is important. This was the reason, I did not tag you today for the quick update.

Thank you DJ... I got this notification on TT today and I was so frustrated... hence the rant... I unfollowed the HT just now... hopefully I won't get notifications hereon😊

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DJ_3

Ya, but that's not very hopeful message, if you want to encourage adoption. Infact, some adoptions from India have been stopped due to certain careless parents. 

DKP is famous for giving wrong messages and snatching hope. Nothing new. 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I guess romance is more or less out of the window for Maan, angst is all we have to do with .... n yes these 2 serve it well β€οΈπŸ₯Ί

In the midst of all this , am I the only one thinking that we lost the perfect opportunity to see a shirtless Anuj Kapadia πŸ˜œπŸ™ˆ If you wanna pull off TRP stunts DKP , go full force na , itne pe kyun atak gaye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

N pls have some scenes with your β€œ hero β€œ ruminating on unpredictability of HIS life also , ppl will surely be v much excited for that track πŸ€ͺ

It’s almost pointless to try n predict story at this point ... it’s just so illogical 

Was romance actually ever present in MaAn? It's either angst or dance.

I was sure of getting a shirtless Anuj but. It was so unrealistic. How did Anu nurse the wounds without opening the shirt. And don't tell me they avoided shirtless Anuj because of family audience. It's not like Anu was opening his shirt to make love. 

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Was romance actually ever present in MaAn? It's either angst or dance.

I was sure of getting a shirtless Anuj but. It was so unrealistic. How did Anu nurse the wounds without opening the shirt. And don't tell me they avoided shirtless Anuj because of family audience. It's not like Anu was opening his shirt to make love. 

β€œMaryadawala β€œ romance tha, acc to Devi Anupamaa 😜 ... whatever that means πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

This superwoman orat can nurse wounds without even opening the shirt 🀩 , top 2 buttons bhi kyun khulwaye  ... n family audiences are ok with seeing shirtless being served every week on sister show , but yahan pe .... chi chi , kaise soch bhi liya !!! 😳

But seriously, if they wanna show Anuj involved in an accident/ injured  every 2 months in a white shirt , atleast properly toh dikhao ... make it worth our time 

Dunno wats the holdup , top buttons ke Aage baat kyun nahi badhti πŸ€”πŸ’” ... maybe Hina’s special instructions to protect her territory πŸ€ͺ

Anyway it’s gonna be Papa Anuj phase now , so ab sab umeedein chod do πŸ€£

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I would have been "okay" with a few more glass pieces on his lower back so he get rid of his shirt and get those glass pieces removed "aaram se". Some pieces could even cut him on his chest. I am sure fangirls can handle that much "pain"!

Anyways if he can dance with mukku days after head injury, then this small injury is nothing!

Edited by Koms9 - 1 years ago
ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Koms9

I would have been "okay" with a few more glass pieces on his lower back so he get rid of his shirt and get those glass pieces removed "aaram se". Some pieces could even cut him on his chest. I am sure fangirls can handle that much "pain"!

Anyways if he can dance with mukku days after head injury, then this small injury is nothing!

The head injury that got cured with Anu’s Kadha πŸ˜‚

Ye injury bhi kadha peekar aur dance karke cure ho jayegi 😜