Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: TianaWrites

In the Tamil version of Anupamaa... the woman has finally found out her husband is having an affair with her friend after 550 + episodes🤣 We are having a huge showdown rn with the lead talking straight for 4 episodes shouting at her husband in front of the entire family... Atleast our Anu was quicker😆

Bengal version was the quickest. She found out in 50th episode. 

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Bengal version was the quickest. She found out in 50th episode. 

Maybe because that was the original and others thought let's extend as much as we can😆

On other note the actor playing Mr.Shah's character has a huge troll fan base here😆Every action of his is trolled and made fun of... him hiding from two wives is actually portrayed in such a comical way by him and his one liners are quite funny that people love to hate him and enjoy him on screen... maybe that's why they dragged the reveal too much😆

But after seeing RG's brilliant breakdown scene... I felt the revelation here was a bit dull... that trauma scene was so brilliantly done and acted by RG... makes me more and more unhappy that they chose to whitewash V post all that...

snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Koms9

i wonder why she doesnt make kaadha for achche pita. Why does poor guy only get a glass of water or tea? Unfair 

Achhe pita ko wo galti se bhi kuch kadwa nahi pila sakti

Unka bus muh meetha karayegi Anu mata 

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Maybe because that was the original and others thought let's extend as much as we can😆

On other note the actor playing Mr.Shah's character has a huge troll fan base here😆Every action of his is trolled and made fun of... him hiding from two wives is actually portrayed in such a comical way by him and his one liners are quite funny that people love to hate him and enjoy him on screen... maybe that's why they dragged the reveal too much😆

But after seeing RG's brilliant breakdown scene... I felt the revelation here was a bit dull... that trauma scene was so brilliantly done and acted by RG... makes me more and more unhappy that they chose to whitewash V post all that...

personal and professional worlds collided, and the mishap happened!

radhika_2001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

😆

I have a few questions. 

Pakhi, adhik can not meet but sara- samar can dance, spend whole day at dance academy together. 

To which quota do they belong bcoz of which they are enjoying special privileges from the shah family.

kya yeh ladka-ladki nahin hai. yahan uch-neech nahi hogi

Maryada ki jimmedari kiski hai.

Going by what the serial is showing, Pakhi and Adhik ki closeness sabko worry kr rhi hai kyunki Pakhi bahut naive hai bache wala dimaag hai, typical teenager behaviour hai aur Adhik ke intentions pe to Vanraj ko shak hai hi. Saara aur Samar ko responsible adults dikha rahe hain jo career pe focus hain, isliye unki dosti se kisiko koi problem nahi hai. Maybe Samar aur Saara smjhte hain at the back of their head ki unki closeness bhi family mein encourage nhi kiya jaayega because it will be complicated. 

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Koms9

personal and professional worlds collided, and the mishap happened!

And the multiverse of madness happened😆no one knows which timeline they live in😆

Favoritism is there everywhere though in itv... seen a lot of shows and story go down the drain because of it... and looks like it will keep continuing... as far as I can see can't do anything about it...

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

And the multiverse of madness happened😆no one knows which timeline they live in😆

Favoritism is there everywhere though in itv... seen a lot of shows and story go down the drain because of it... and looks like it will keep continuing... as far as I can see can't do anything about it...

Yes true. Lots of shows have been ruined due to favoritism. Latest is Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein.

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oho second update in a row. I’m liking this new you💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Ok so to be fair, as a stand alone episode without linking it to the story, the episode was damn good. Even Vanya scenes made sense. And vanraj’s judgment too. Ofc he’s no one to judge given his track record. 

Fostering - beautiful concept. The makers did take me for a surprise. I did not think they’ll come up with this. Something which isn’t too common in India and very bold of the makers to show this. I doubt any other serial has attempted this. Also, best exit route if the track doesn’t work. 

The makers have played quite smart is the distraction they have caused. They have managed the fans to complete divert from this being a Mukku parallel for vannu’s karma to fostering and scare about Anuj’s death etc. but we know they’ll fail ofc Cus like any other track, this one is bound to fail not because the track is wrong or bad but their execution will fail! 

He’s not going away we know. Because this show is PHs money making show and to put brakes on something like this will be stupid so highly doubtful they’ll go that route. Ofc no guarantee but highly unlikely. 

Last - how hot is this man??????????? Ufff!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Yes true. Lots of shows have been ruined due to favoritism. Latest is Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein.

so I saw iska precap on insta, the surrogacy has apparently failed. Lol so much after the escalation. I knew aise ha hi Kuch dikhaayenge. They can’t mess with laws. Hence here too they didn’t mess with adoption legalities. Sitara is too big to fail man!! 

But yes favouritism ruins it all. Apparently in the padosi show, aarohi who is the sister is given more importance than the lead jodi. She’s RS’s friend’s daughter or something going by the chatter

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ektag06

Oho second update in a row. I’m liking this new you💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Ok so to be fair, as a stand alone episode without linking it to the story, the episode was damn good. Even Vanya scenes made sense. And vanraj’s judgment too. Ofc he’s no one to judge given his track record. 

Fostering - beautiful concept. The makers did take me for a surprise. I did not think they’ll come up with this. Something which isn’t too common in India and very bold of the makers to show this. I doubt any other serial has attempted this. Also, best exit route if the track doesn’t work. 

The makers have played quite smart is the distraction they have caused. They have managed the fans to complete divert from this being a Mukku parallel for vannu’s karma to fostering and scare about Anuj’s death etc. but we know they’ll fail ofc Cus like any other track, this one is bound to fail not because the track is wrong or bad but their execution will fail! 

He’s not going away we know. Because this show is PHs money making show and to put brakes on something like this will be stupid so highly doubtful they’ll go that route. Ofc no guarantee but highly unlikely. 

Last - how hot is this man??????????? Ufff!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hi Ekta,

I will try to update if the show is interesting and has some decent Maan content. 

The tracks can be interesting  but the double standards for Shah's vs Kapadia gets me annoyed, plus the lack of growth for Anu. 

Definitely a lot of distractions and the way its going with all various kids, choti Anu, Pakhi getting married if she falls pregnant, Kinjal's baby and Kavya's pregnancy, then they are ready for generational leap. That is if all else fails ðŸ¤£