Bohot Pyaar Karte Hai Written Update 16 Nov 2022 page 68

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#1

Thanks for WU friend πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

790

Views

41.4k

Users

26

Likes

2.1k

Frequent Posters

Thorn.Princess thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#2

Throwing a little baby down is a little too extreme, how dare he? πŸ˜‘

And why does Mahesh wanna play badla badla? Did his wife also drop him like a hot brick? πŸ˜²

Hope Ritesh is able to save the poor baby, otherwise Indu is gonna be completely πŸ₯Ί and we know that post-leap Zoon is going to be physically challenged, but still dread to witness that happen..

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#3

hi we already have an EDT to discuss the episodes

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Throwing a little baby down is a little too extreme, how dare he? πŸ˜‘

And why does Mahesh wanna play badla badla? Did his wife also drop him like a hot brick? πŸ˜²

Hope Ritesh is able to save the poor baby, otherwise Indu is gonna be completely πŸ₯Ί and we know that post-leap Zoon is going to be physically challenged, but still dread to witness that happen..

Mahesh psycho hai seriously πŸ˜‘

Revenge lena hai to Indu se lo, Ritesh se lo ( Ritesh ke lecture ki wajah se hi Mansi bhag gayi hogi is cheater ko chhodkar) 

Poor baby Zoon ne kya bigada hai iska πŸ˜­

But Ritesh bacha lega zoon ko πŸ‘πŸΌfir Ritesh -Baby zoon ka ek cute sa moment bhi mil jaye shayad  (plz writers meri wish complete kar dena) 

Post leap zoon ke handicapped hone ka kuch medical reason bhi de sakte hai na writers 

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Thanks for WU friend πŸ€—


No Worries, lovely posted the update and it seems a good idea to attract new forum members.

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: priya185

hi we already have an EDT to discuss the episodes


Hi Priya,


Yes, I copied this from EDT as it would easily lost. Hoping this would help attract more forum members, as easier to read and see if they want to watch the show.


Cheers

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Throwing a little baby down is a little too extreme, how dare he? πŸ˜‘

And why does Mahesh wanna play badla badla? Did his wife also drop him like a hot brick? πŸ˜²

Hope Ritesh is able to save the poor baby, otherwise Indu is gonna be completely πŸ₯Ί and we know that post-leap Zoon is going to be physically challenged, but still dread to witness that happen..


I hope the baby is saved by Ritesh. 

I guess Mahesh is angry due to maybe his wife Mansi leaving him based on Ritesh's advice 

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: DJ_3


Hi Priya,


Yes, I copied this from EDT as it would easily lost. Hoping this would help attract more forum members, as easier to read and see if they want to watch the show.


Cheers

hi you can call it written update as the title⭐️. since edt and ddt are the same thing 

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
#9


Mahesh does not seem to be person of much conscience. He could have gotten mad, that Indu was happy with the baby 😑.


Also this way, he can be shown sent to jail, come back after the leap again in the lives of the couple πŸ€”.


Heck, I am writing the story now πŸ€£

Edited by DJ_3 - 2 years ago
Thorn.Princess thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: DJ_3

 Mahesh doe snot seem to be person of much conscience. He could have gotten mad, that Indu was happy with the baby 😑.


Also this way, he can be shown sent to jail, come back after the leap again in the lives of the couple πŸ€”.


Heck, I am writing the story now πŸ€£


Agreed. This could be the changing point πŸ˜³


Why dont you hold on to that thought and write an OS? You seem to be pretty great at figuring out plots πŸ‘πŸΌ

Top