Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Hi di, how are you?

I am here after so long. Landed here from your PM. There is a lot going on here. How is everything and life..

Hey Sanaya, so good to see you. I am fine dear, and yes, I am here; this is like a leisure time activity, some of us are still here even after years. I hope all is well on your end.

Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Hey Sanaya, so good to see you. I am fine dear, and yes, I am here; this is like a leisure time activity, some of us are still here even after years. I hope all is well on your end.

I am fine dear, finding a balance in life, I must say working life and home life needs a lot of plans to tackle things. I salute you all ladies.

Hope_Life thumbnail

This is beautiful di, such a life depicting gif it is👏

Hope_Life thumbnail

First page Poolside moment

Ah di, you made me laugh here, her first What the moment, seeing ASR watering the plants.🤣 she must be thinking all sorts of things. Like he is doing servant work too, She can think anything you know.🤣Our crazy Khushi and her brain work wonders.

Hope_Life thumbnail

This is such a powerful moment for both. She was in his den and she had no idea what was she doing to him and he had no idea she was getting effected by all of this unconsciously.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I am fine dear, finding a balance in life, I must say working life and home life needs a lot of plans to tackle things. I salute you all ladies.

You will learn how to juggle around, trust me, It comes naturally.🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is beautiful di, such a life depicting gif it is👏

Thanks a ton, ❤️

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

First page Poolside moment

Ah di, you made me laugh here, her first What the moment, seeing ASR watering the plants.🤣 she must be thinking all sorts of things. Like he is doing servant work too, She can think anything you know.🤣Our crazy Khushi and her brain work wonders.

smiley37, oh my Sanaya, you are thinking like crazy Khushi too.

Her brain works wonders and we have seen that 

ASR as a rikshaw driver, gatekeeper, and launderer...😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is such a powerful moment for both. She was in his den and she had no idea what was she doing to him and he had no idea she was getting affected by all of this unconsciously.

and that was the beauty of this scene.Slowly and steady they both were landing on each other's nerves and hearts.

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by Mysticaldivine

Here is a quick edit

This is such a powerful moment for both. She was in his den and she had no idea what was she doing to him and he had no idea she was getting effected by all of this unconsciously.

Well said, there was something in between them that settled so easily, destined to be together, synched with each other without a doubt. The moment they were in the same frame and that was making them itchy to fight, hate, get frustrated, say stuff that meant nothing.