#IPKKND/ArShi Poolside Moments/A splishin&splashin’!/Always there-p99 - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

oh that moment he remembered all, no doubt because the Telepathical connection was there as always, her stressed state of mind, he could feel from miles

ASR and his fight with his own denial being in love with Khushismiley42

Hope_Life thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Underlined

yes and the inclination of hearts was also involved

red Qs

It could be and not be as she was very much disappointed and hurt before that.

This reminds me ABS

Di plz continue that. A Beautiful Sin is the best lighthearted and cute story. 

Hope_Life thumbnail

Declaration of War...

Mind Games

After knowing her engagement, Arnav was way too disturbed, like an injured lion. He wanted her to take a plunge and accept his love, but even after this, he would do the same when he asked her, What it matters to you even if I get engaged now or after years

And who gave him the courage to have this hope after knowing she is engaged...well, It was Khushi herself after scolding him... but she couldn't utter the word his sagai...engagement, look at his eyes, his keen curiosity, a last hope that she would accept that it matters, that she will recognize his love because he loves her more than he does to himself or anyone at this point.

And then, at the top, she was asking TIME; it was she or La who needed time...for this prep, what preps when you can't utter or even think of his engagement? She was not getting it that he was saying the same and burning in this hell, too.

So he asked, what does it matter to you if my engagement happens or not?  And she was speechless with her shivering lips in return and couldn't even meet his eyes. She had nothing to say; she couldn't, but at the same time, she didn't want him to humiliate her further because Diwali was way too much for her to handle.

But he moved forward and pressed the matter further, Khushi, will it matter to you? Ah, he was dying to hear her confession, a word to hang on further. Their eyes spoke volumes, and he moved his head with every move of her face. How deep this connection was, but they never wanted to admit it.

But she declared the opposite of what he wanted to hear...Why will it affect me? What if you get engaged or not?

Did you hear, it doesn't matter to me...

A loud and clear statement echoed in their surroundings, and it took him a while to delve into it. He lowered his eyes, but her showing courage to say it by meeting his eyes didn't settle with him easily. How dare she?

The dark ASR took over, and now Arnav was again getting protected behind the veils of darkness and cruelness. There will be no mercy for anyone out there who will hurt Arnav... not even his Khushi.

The pain and the hurt were all they could share ...but he was not done with her yet. He set another challenge for her to see the peak of this ego of her and his. He puts her in charge of the preps of HIS engagement. Well, she didn't bother to tell him that she is getting engaged, but he is being fair with her. Uff, how cruel he is here.

A lethal eye over her fake smile alarmed her, and he didn't stop there either. He could see how much hurt he had caused her again, but she did the same, so everything was fair in love and war. He stopped near her and declared his war...

"I hope it doesn't matter to you now"

The mind vs heart game was set as a challenge, and who will win, we will see...

Well, this is the shining era of IPK

It doesn't matter, it matters, does it matter to you? Ah! ego and anger, that friction and that falling badly for each other was the treat to watch. ASR was at the top of his game.

Beautiful pics and gifs di.smiley32

Hope_Life thumbnail

OK madam, but don't give up.

This is for u

It does matter because

Ah, I love you, he won't say it, she won't say it.

Burning Rage and inciting desires, that intensity was just fire.

Hope_Life thumbnail

I just read this beautiful post and I am going back in time to where our lioness left him with a puzzle

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161782434

Hope_Life thumbnail

How much was it raging him? How could she? After what he had done for her?

Hope_Life thumbnail

Ah, My angry ASR after when she left him. 

Just look at himsmiley31 I want to hug him.smiley36

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I will be back with all the answers of your posts and questions

here is the new year post of Teri Meri/ 2024

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164705737

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

The fight after this is bliss.

guess what I am here since yesterday, you put me back to rewatch

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Ah, this scene and this episode was the bestest one ever.

One of my fav

Beginning of IPK is like the best even though both of them were getting into their characters.