Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Look at him, uff

much faded Padta hai kyuonke.....

He can't accept his love for her but pain in his eyes saying it loud and clear.

lol, he wants her to take the first step to accept that it matters, and she wants him to accept first and in between, this tension was rising like nothing out there.

This engagement brought a bitter fact outside that whatever was he doing, it was taking Khuhsi away from him, and that was the realization the very first time.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

124.jpg

This was so much intense scene and one of my fav

when he finds out she is someone's else now

So what was he thinking? He will announce his engagement with La and Khushi will be available even after or what?

He never thought up to this point. He wanted her to take a plunge and accept his love, but even after this, he would do the same when he asked her, What it matters to you even if I get engaged now or after years...Check the next post.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Declaration of War...

Mind Games

After knowing her engagement, Arnav was way too disturbed, like an injured lion. He wanted her to take a plunge and accept his love, but even after this, he would do the same when he asked her, What it matters to you even if I get engaged now or after years

And who gave him the courage to have this hope after knowing she is engaged...well, It was Khushi herself after scolding him... but she couldn't utter the word his sagai...engagement, look at his eyes, his keen curiosity, a last hope that she would accept that it matters, that she will recognize his love because he loves her more than he does to himself or anyone at this point.

And then, at the top, she was asking TIME; it was she or La who needed time...for this prep, what preps when you can't utter or even think of his engagement? She was not getting it that he was saying the same and burning in this hell, too.

So he asked, what does it matter to you if my engagement happens or not?  And she was speechless with her shivering lips in return and couldn't even meet his eyes. She had nothing to say; she couldn't, but at the same time, she didn't want him to humiliate her further because Diwali was way too much for her to handle.

But he moved forward and pressed the matter further, Khushi, will it matter to you? Ah, he was dying to hear her confession, a word to hang on further. Their eyes spoke volumes, and he moved his head with every move of her face. How deep this connection was, but they never wanted to admit it.

But she declared the opposite of what he wanted to hear...Why will it affect me? What if you get engaged or not?

Did you hear, it doesn't matter to me...

A loud and clear statement echoed in their surroundings, and it took him a while to delve into it. He lowered his eyes, but her showing courage to say it by meeting his eyes didn't settle with him easily. How dare she?

The dark ASR took over, and now Arnav was again getting protected behind the veils of darkness and cruelness. There will be no mercy for anyone out there who will hurt Arnav... not even his Khushi.

The pain and the hurt were all they could share ...but he was not done with her yet. He set another challenge for her to see the peak of this ego of her and his. He puts her in charge of the preps of HIS engagement. Well, she didn't bother to tell him that she is getting engaged, but he is being fair with her. Uff, how cruel he is here.

A lethal eye over her fake smile alarmed her, and he didn't stop there either. He could see how much hurt he had caused her again, but she did the same, so everything was fair in love and war. He stopped near her and declared his war...

"I hope it doesn't matter to you now"

The mind vs heart game was set as a challenge, and who will win, we will see...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 months ago
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

OK madam, but don't give up.

This is for u

Thank You my lady for making these big. I love this scene and you know it.

His anger knowing about her engagement was a display of deep love for her but his confusing actions are making confused further. She is right why does it matter to you?

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

How difficult was this question?

It shatters her too but she won't let him humiliate her again, she won't be weak now, and she won't be seen as vulnerable again. Diwali night was a nightmare and he was responsible for that. He can't just force her or blame her, he pushed her to that corner.

No doubt the ego was bigger than anything but his anger has no justification in my eyes. Just like him she has a right to make her own decision.

His following her moves was an indication of how desperate he was to hear her side but why? Didn't you make a decision in front of everyone that night so now what?

He is so damn complicated. 

Edited by xZoyax - 5 months ago
x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Image'

A challenge it was and she was not ready for it. Her fragile heart was not taking it easily this time. Her fake smiles and hurtful eyes were clearly telling him but he was not stopping here until he will break her. He will push her where she will close the door on him and that will make him realize that he is going too far for that. He couldn't tolerate seeing her closing all the doors and hopes reaching him or for him reaching her. You don't have that picture where he was dragging her downstairs, with such RIGHT on her. I love that.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Thank You my lady for making these big. I love this scene and you know it.

His anger knowing about her engagement was a display of deep love for her but his confusing actions are making confused further. She is right why does it matter to you?

123-124 is all about knocking some sense in him that what he is doing can take her away from him. It did work and now he wanted her back like it is easy to do so for him.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

How difficult was this question?

It shatters her too but she won't let him humiliate her again, she won't be weak now, and she won't be seen as vulnerable again. Diwali night was a nightmare and he was responsible for that. He can't just force her or blame her, he pushed her to that corner.

No doubt the ego was bigger than anything but his anger has no justification in my eyes. Just like him she has a right to make her own decision.

His following her moves was an indication of how desperate he was to hear her side but why? Didn't you make a decision in front of everyone that night so now what?

He is so damn complicated. 

He is complicated, and he wants everyone around him to understand him without him doing anything. Anjali knew him, she was his sister, but he was driving Khushi around in confusion, delusion, and interrogation. He had no clue what was she going through. Her pain he could see, and feel, yet deep down his ego was bigger than anything until everything became meaningless.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Image'

A challenge it was and she was not ready for it. Her fragile heart was not taking it easily this time. Her fake smiles and hurtful eyes were clearly telling him but he was not stopping here until he will break her. He will push her where she will close the door on him and that will make him realize that she is going too far for that. He couldn't tolerate seeing her closing all the doors and hopes reaching him or for him reaching her. You don't have that picture where he was dragging her downstairs, with such RIGHT on her. I love that.

Her closing door on him will hit him hard, he never wanted her to give up on him.

Here is ur pic

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

He never thought up to this point. He wanted her to take a plunge and accept his love, but even after this, he would do the same when he asked her, What it matters to you even if I get engaged now or after years...Check the next post.

But this is my point of view here

I believe that Khushi did not acknowledge the wrong she was about to commit deliberately while giving courage to Arnav to make this move... It seems it was just a heated moment in between them and both got carried away.

Khushi lives for the happiness of others so after when she realized that she was doing wrong then her going back to him asking questions was another drawback.She was deceiving La, Nani, everyone's trust here as she was hired to train La to be accepted in this family. So was Khushi smiling later because all was still ok? or because Arnav made the right decision and went back to La?

Maybe that is why she didn't want to go further in the car when Arnav was demanding answers.