Chat Clubs

Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 T2: Puzzles Galore (R5 Results + Winner p98)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The Sarge and Cap'n are out and it's time for the.....JIMMY JAB GAMES!

The first Jimmy Jabs were held...ah screw that. Watch the video below to know more about the Jimmy Jab games in Jake Peralta's voice:

Now that you have the history of the Jimmy Jab games, it's time for the...

Free Animated Bullets - ClipartEach season will have a theme. These season's theme is Puzzles Galore.

Free Animated Bullets - Clipart Each round will have points and you have to score a certain number of points to continue to the next round. Score less than those points (or don't play at all) and you will be axed in Rosa style.

Free Animated Bullets - Clipart This season the rounds have no creativity requirements. You do not need to know how to make gifs, siggies, write stories, or anything of that sort. You just need your brain.

Free Animated Bullets - Clipart Questions can be asked in the thread (unless told otherwise) and I will accumulate the most important questions into a Q&A post below.

Free Animated Bullets - Clipart You are not allowed to ask anyone for help. This is your game and your game alone!

Free Animated Bullets - Clipart The leaderboard will not be revealed until the end. You are free to calculate and share your own points if you want, but I will only share the eliminated people and their scores.

Good luck and get started!

Tags - oye_nakhrewaali

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Minionite thumbnail

I hope you all had a lot of fun with Round 2 because I know I did. And seriously the scores everyone got made me set a very high minimum score this time - 80. smiley36

Thus the following people are eliminated:

M.Wheeler (scored 70)

Shividhadkndilk (scored 70)

SlytherinInMe (scored 60)

missFiesty_69 and Nichuss (non-submission)

And it's now time for the answers!

1. Multiply by 8, subtract 5 = 17555
  2. Prime numbers = 983
  3. Multiply by 6 = 4428
  4. Multiples of 17 = 221
  5. Multiply by 4, add 6, then divide the whole thing by 2 = 2013
  6. Hexagonal number sequence = 45
  7. Magic Square series = 111
  8. Multiples of 5 = 25
  9. Triangular numbers = 21
  10. Cube numbers = 216
Minionite thumbnail

After those 2 lovely rounds, I'm going to twist your mind with some goodies. Most people give brain teasers. I'm giving you brain twisters!

You have to solve the following 10 brain twisters. But there's a twist (I mean if I called it brain twister there has to be a reason). For each correct answer, you'll get 10 points. But for each wrong answer or blank answer, you will lose 5 points.

Deadline is July 14th 1 AM IST and the answers are to be PMed to me.

1. A man pushes his car to a hotel and tells the owner he’s bankrupt. Why?
  2. Laal Singh Chaddha left home and ran a small distance. Then he turned left and ran the same distance again. He turned left and ran the same distance a third time. Then he turned left and when he reached home, there were 2 masked men waiting for him. Who were they?
  3. A sundial has the least moving pieces for a timepiece. Which has the most?
  4. A rabbi, a priest, and a monk walk into an ice cream parlour at 8 o’clock and order their favourite flavours of ice cream despite no light being on. How can that be?
  5. 15 of the kids in my class are girls. 6 of the kids wear blue shirts. 4 of the kids are neither girls nor wear blue shirts. If 2 of kids are girls who wear blue shirts, how many people are in the class?
  6. If I am holding a bee, what do I have in my eye?
  7. How can 8 + 8 = 4?
  8. The water level in a reservoir is low, but doubles every day. It takes 40 days for the reservoir to fill to the top. How long does it take the reservoir to be half full?
  9. What is 3/7 chicken, 2/3 cat, and 2/4 goat?
  10. A man describes his daughters: they are all blonde, but two; all redheaded, but two; and all brunette, but two. How many daughters does the man have?
SoniRita thumbnail

Yay congo for new thread

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 1 years ago
Eydis thumbnail

Ro sab ke sab 😈

Edited by Havaana - 1 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ragazza_dolce thumbnail