Gud Se Mitha Ishq

Absolutely Loved Dev Today 🔥🔥🔥

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

While today's episode was full of drama, I loved the confrontation between JD and Dev. 😈

If I have to name the one thing I dislike about GSMI then it'll be JD's character.  No offense to the actor but from the pilot episode itself, he has been shown to be extremely short-tempered and at times vile as well. 😡 At least Shuvo (JD in JolNupur) had some class. Despite his cynical attitude towards Pari and Kaju he never stooped to this Gunda-Mawali level. I wonder why JD is shown this way who is supposedly a renowned lawyer. 😳 A person who loses his temper so easily and can't seem to understand basic logic how is he at the top of his field? 😲 As a person, he's nothing but disrespectful and I'm glad that today Dev shut him up. 

Keeping aside what Dev might feel for Pari, he raised some really valid questions today. Whenever it comes to Pari's well-being, for every single thing he is blamed but when he suggests something, nobody gives a damn. What's worse, they don't even treat him with the respect a supposed outsider should be treated with. There isn't much difference between his status and Kaju's. 😒

I loved it when he shut Pari's dad up in today's episode. I understand being the sole bread-owner of the family JD has an upper hand in family matters. However, one should have a minimal amount of self-respect. JD keeps shutting Nutan and Pari up but Rajat never takes any stance for them. It felt great when Dev showed them the mirror today and also pointed out how they failed as a family to boost Pari's morale and make her understand what really matters. 🤔

Arhaan was on fire in this particular episode. 👏 Even though his SS is less compared to the other three leads, he gives his best in all the scenes be it emotional or as dramatic as today's episode was. Looking forward to seeing more from Dev because Khuranas really deserve it. 😈

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters