Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

yes related threads lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ but itโ€™s cool to bring them back. I have seen some of maaki s too as he enjoys gossip and was reading them as well lol !! 

Regarding rani her comment or dig on Preity talking to much just turned me off .. regarding her movies I watched them what choice did I have she did so many movies with Preity lol and Salman so I had to bear her and with others so despite thinking she was irritating I still watched her lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I was so upset when she got an award in veer zaara. Though I did like her with ab jr in bunty n bubbly n I think she suited to marry him over aish lol 

Same with me too...then each and every actor turn off with their comments in KWK.so cant hold  against her because of one comment n again they are rivals too.cant expect them being goodie goodie to each other..

Post marriage and kids they seems warmed up to each other..๐Ÿ˜Š

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

She's rated appropriately. she's good and brings that warmth and charm in every role and that voice is a plus. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

When Rani yells onscreen :

yes she as that high manly voice as well in bicchu with Bobby deol her high pitch was too much u had to plug ur ears lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m not sure itโ€™s sarcasm or what but I like the Preity gif so cute โ˜บ๏ธ Thatโ€™s why u n some others labeled gif queens 

Not at all๐Ÿค—

Although a very good actress

BUT

Yes kind of overrated as a performer, somehow, got more credit than her ACTUAL talent.

Her body language and voice modulation is similar in most movies.

Screen presence is amazing though, which is her big strength, also looks beautiful with makeup on the screen. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Whose acting would you like to praise to the sky ? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sri Devi ... If you ask me during her time then none ๐Ÿ˜†

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PD_forums

Sri Devi ... If you ask me during her time then none ๐Ÿ˜†

Sridevi's voice was annoying when she didn't do dubbing but unlike Rani she could modulate her voice. 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

Although a very good actress

BUT

Yes kind of overrated as a performer, somehow, got more credit than her ACTUAL talent.

Her body language and voice modulation is similar in most movies.

Screen presence is amazing though, which is her big strength, also looks beautiful with makeup on the screen. 

R u talking about Vidya balan ? Coz as far as Rani is concerned , even her harshest professional critics acknowledge that she changes her body language and is distinctly different in different films .. think about it .. the submissive ,silent ,sad and mysterious mayaโ€™s body language is very different from a Priya in chalte chalte , even though the characters are of a wife .. not even bringing her other films in this conversation.. think about black , paheli , BnB in the same year .. do u think the body language of a lacchi was same as that of Babli ? 

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Highly.

Her voice modulation is not good though she is not Aishwarya and Deepika level bad.Rani ain't versatile.She is bad in comical roles.

Aiyyaa says hello ๐Ÿ˜Ž

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Triangle Love Stories

- KKHH

- Kahin Pyar na ho jaye

- CCCC

- HDJPK

Married Couple

- Saathiya

- Chalte Chalte

Suffering from specific disorder

- Black

- Hichki

you can't club suffering from a "disorder" into one kind of role.What she was required to do in black was different to what she was required to do in hichki.Not only in terms of the physical disabilities but also in terms of the personality and nature of the two characters.