Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

I adore seeing her in films. But occasionally I think she's a little overrated. I watched Hum Tum, Bunty aur Babli, Sathiya, Yuva, Chalte Chalte, and even Black in addition to Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. And honestly, other from her part in Black, I think all of her roles are quite similar. Her roles in Chalte Chalte and Sathiya were nearly identical. She then reprised her role as the typical romantic lead in Hum Tum. 

I don't believe the female actresses in Yuva had anything to do. I thought she was decent in Bunty aur Babli as well. She is undoubtedly a better actress than Kangana in my opinion, but I also believe she is overrated, much like Vidya Balan. 

What do you think, guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rani is one of the versatile top actress we had. Period. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Rani is one of the versatile top actress we had. Period. 

She is versatile in playing the same role in all her movies.

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Rani mukherjee is overrated but Alia is the new definition of talent? Okay. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

Rani mukherjee is overrated but Alia is the new definition of talent? Okay. 

Alia is not mentioned in the topic, it is on Rani.

Bichhoo thumbnail

Not at all😊

Edited by Bichhoo - 1 years ago
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Alia is not mentioned in the topic, it is on Rani.

I know. But calling Rani as overrated is causing indigestion. I agree sometimes she is loud, but she has shown her range. From bubbly to serious she has nailed everything. Emmense screen presence. When you have such a long filmography, few characters go by your personality, doesn't mean she plays herself everytime. 

Her filmography has gems like Yuva, Saathiya, Black, Mardaani, No one killed Jessica and many more. These characters scream her versatility. 

Just sorry to bring Alia Guddu ji, but calling such a versatile actress like Rani overrated didn't sit well

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

I know. But calling Rani as overrated is causing indigestion. I agree sometimes she is loud, but she has shown her range. From bubbly to serious she has nailed everything. Emmense screen presence. When you have such a long filmography, few characters go by your personality, doesn't mean she plays herself everytime. 

Her filmography has gems like Yuva, Saathiya, Black, Mardaani, No one killed Jessica and many more. These characters scream her versatility. 

Just sorry to bring Alia Guddu ji, but calling such a versatile actress like Rani overrated didn't sit well

I respect your opinion. 👍🏼

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Tell me one actress who can boast of a repertoire like Hum Tum, Black, Yuva, KKHH, Veer Zaara, Mardaani, Hichki, NOKJ, Paheli, Nayak, CCCC 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If anything, she's underrated