Taapsee Pannu, Mithali Raj, Mahesh Bhatt in Superstar Singer 2

Posted: 1 years ago

As a main guest or just for a part of the episode like they do with other promotions where leads of films or itv shows only watch one or two performances 

Originally posted by Ms.SK

As a main guest or just for a part of the episode like they do with other promotions where leads of films or itv shows only watch one or two performances 

Likely to be main guest like the Jug Jug Jeeyo team. The theme may be something else.  Like strong women or something.

Originally posted by PV_IFhandle

Likely to be main guest like the Jug Jug Jeeyo team. The theme may be something else.  Like strong women or something.

πŸ‘πŸΌ   Wonder if Mithali Raj on whom the film is based will also be there?? 

Article states show hosted by Harsh and Bharti πŸ€£  Don’t they proof read or just copy and paste from other media site πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Ms.SK

πŸ‘πŸΌ   Wonder if Mithali Raj on whom the film is based will also be there?? 

I don't think so.  Bollywood is known to ignore those on whom their films are "based"

I don't think so.  Bollywood is known to ignore those on whom their films are "based"

Yes but Mithali actually shot for Dance Deewane Juniors yesterday. So there is a possibility.

Even if and I say β€œif” she is there, they will make her sit in the audience. 

Originally posted by altgr

Yes but Mithali actually shot for Dance Deewane Juniors yesterday. So there is a possibility.

That is good to know.  Hope they give her a proper place and time, not just a couple of minutes like some other guests we have seen.

Hope so. This will be a refreshing change from the yesteryear  repeated actors. πŸ‘