Will Rahul try to defame Katha

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Will Rahul try and defame Katha and try to stop Kabir from marrying Katha not knowing that Kabir knows the truth will he say it was Katha who tempted him to get close/physical with her????????

Who will Kabir believe his fav bro or his love Katha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

After watching today episode i feel like both of them not will meet anytime soon if that will happen than katha definitely try to tell the truth to kabir and ho skta hai that her mother will not let her reveal it 

But about Rahul i can't say that after knowing that she is the same girl with her brother wanted to marry I'm sure he will not sit idle definitely something will do 

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Hit and miss may continue for a long time  but with marriage to be held soon how long ,but these days shows are starting with marriages to gain TRPs😆

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well when he gets in trouble he will try to find the way😆 he is actually really smart. So let's see. I don't want them to reveal it too soon. YV is needed for drama😆 boy is charming and cunning and has that factor. Katha and Kabir is too good to create drama so he is needed. I want all three of them to get the importance.

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ILoveNature

Well when he gets in trouble he will try to find the way😆 he is actually really smart. So let's see. I don't want them to reveal it too soon. YV is needed for drama😆 boy is charming and cunning and has that factor. Katha and Kabir is too good to create drama so he is needed. I want all three of them to get the importance.

yuvraj definitely need to in the without getting discovered his true face in the house to create drama bcoz Trp ki demand yhi hai... 

Definitely he is cunning and smart let see ky ky darame karta hai ðŸ¤ª

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

He and his elder sister will be trying to get Kabir not to marry Katha ab drama to hona hi hai otherwise how the story will move😆

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 1 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Looks like the brothers are in for a fall over , over Katha whereas Beer bhai has always supported Yuvaraj now Yuvaraj will play the villain in his brothers life

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Precap may be Yuvraj's dream as he has been warned by both his brother and mother

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Precap may be Yuvraj's dream as he has been warned by both his brother and mother

Ya

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

There is no option for makers other then defaming her.