Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

They want to undo the entire progress of the 20th century 😒 

i saw it seems exactly that. I can see why r u so frustrated😳 its like ur body is not ur but state property and man that is just disturbing twisted mentality 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

Ay ay ah they r all ready to like remove all the progress in last few decades. whats next? No voting right? No jobs? No protection? I am sorry but Makes me hate america more now than before.  And worst part as i understand

Its fcuking so easy to flip states between two parties. One vote will do it. 

I dont want to live in such world yaar is level ka fear aa ra he 😕

We have been in a minority rule for so long that everything here is going to sh*t. Republican led states have more representative power than democratic led states do, and we have to suffer just so the 30% gets power 🤔
Two parties is bad, and other parties can’t survive in the way this system was designed. 

And this doesn’t end here, the delusional people are everywhere and they will try to do the same in other countries. Don’t let them 

simply.meghana thumbnail

both lost all the blood fromBrain to other organs 🤣

it all went down south 🤣☺️

Edited by simply.meghana - 1 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

i saw it seems exactly that. I can see why r u so frustrated😳 its like ur body is not ur but state property and man that is just disturbing twisted mentality 

It’s just sad. I grew up here and want to see things improve. But an illegitimate Supreme Court just decided I am a second class citizen, and it’s just angering 😡 5 out of 9 justices Nikki, 5 people who were appointed by two presidents who didn’t win the popular vote in elections. These justices don’t represent the majority of Americans 

We have been in a minority rule for so long that everything here is going to sh*t. Republican led states have more representative power than democratic led states do, and we have to suffer just so the 30% gets power 🤔
Two parties is bad, and other parties can’t survive in the way this system was designed. 

And this doesn’t end here, the delusional people are everywhere and they will try to do the same in other countries. Don’t let them 

hmmm. Well the system is fcuked up.

well i dont know about other countires but it cant happen that way in india. U need 2/3 votes to change any law. 

it all went down south 🤣☺️

until sid came 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

hmmm. Well the system is fcuked up.

well i dont know about other countires but it cant happen that way in india. U need 2/3 votes to change any law. 

Thanks goodness 😆 

It’s just sad. I grew up here and want to see things improve. But an illegitimate Supreme Court just decided I am a second class citizen, and it’s just angering 😡 5 out of 9 justices Nikki, 5 people who were appointed by two presidents who didn’t win the popular vote in elections. These justices don’t represent the majority of Americans 

yes i read that. I dont understand why those women support thesePeople then. I mean they just got labeled not important! 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Then the blood went back up to fuel their rage and fights 🤣

Thanks goodness 😆 

yup during biden n trump election only i cameTo know that just majority is enough there to win and we were all like thats so messed up. OneNoise can overturn anything  

in that way india is good so far. The officers behind the faces are wise people. Its not realised easily causeLarge country with huge population but other than itv i dont think anything regressive as of today. Thats Per knowledge only ofcourse