Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

It’s like what George Carlin said in that video I shared yesterday, it’s made up BS 🤔

They don’t care about women or their lives, they just want more fodder for schools shootings, more workers for this capitalistic machine, and more people to vote for conservatives 

It took a woman dying in Ireland to change their laws, I don’t know what’s going to happen here

this is horrible and someMonths back people were talking about afghan women having to go backward. It seems to be the case in us too now. Do they really need to fight to have rights again after coming this far? 😵

And with this what other laws can be threatened now? Same sex relationship is also against bible according to those religious fanatics isnt it?   

He’s the one who healed her too 🤣 this is counterproductive 

maybe he thought oh shit i missed ab healKar deta hu taki koi sawal na kare 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

this is horrible and someMonths back people were talking about afghan women having to go backward. It seems to be the case in us too now. Do they really need to fight to have rights again after coming this far? 😵

And with this what other laws can be threatened now? Same sex relationship is also against bible according to those religious fanatics isnt it?   

I saw some signs in protest livestreams yesterday held by older woman saying “I can’t believe I still have to protest this sh*t* 😆 Roe v Wade was decided in 1973, so these same people fought for these rights then and have to do it again now  I wish it didn’t have to come to this 

Contraception, same-sex relationships and marriage. Now I get to lose my birth control pills that I’m using for my hormone issues because some mythical book said something about it. Conservatives only want you to have s*x if it’s for baby making 🤔 married or not doesn’t matter 
https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/uuefar/michigan_republican_candidate_promises_to_vote_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

simply.meghana thumbnail

maybe he thought oh shit i missed ab healKar deta hu taki koi sawal na kare 🤣

And it worked considering they almost kissed there 🤣

I saw some signs in protest livestreams yesterday held by older woman saying “I can’t believe I still have to protest this sh*t* 😆 Roe v Wade was decided in 1973, so these same people fought for these rights then and have to do it again now  I wish it didn’t have to come to this 

Contraception, same-sex relationships and marriage. Now I get to lose my birth control pills that I’m using for my hormone issues because some mythical book said something about it. Conservatives only want you to have s*x if it’s for baby making 🤔 married or not doesn’t matter 
https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/uuefar/michigan_republican_candidate_promises_to_vote_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

this all sounds like … its just horrible yaar. I dont even have words now. its so conservative and takes one back to centuries 

Ps: will be back after checking the link

And it worked considering they almost kissed there 🤣

badi gadhi bandi he ye to 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

this all sounds like … its just horrible yaar. I dont even have words now. its so conservative and takes one back to centuries 

Ps: will be back after checking the link

They want to undo the entire progress of the 20th century 😒 

simply.meghana thumbnail

badi gadhi bandi he ye to 🤣

🤣🤣 Even in such a situation romance is a must 

Ay ay ah they r all ready to like remove all the progress in last few decades. whats next? No voting right? No jobs? No protection? I am sorry but Makes me hate america more now than before.  And worst part as i understand

Its fcuking so easy to flip states between two parties. One vote will do it. 

I dont want to live in such world yaar is level ka fear aa ra he 😕

🤣🤣 Even in such a situation romance is a must 

both lost all the blood fromBrain to other organs 🤣

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 1 years ago