Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

yes i read that. I dont understand why those women support thesePeople then. I mean they just got labeled not important! 

Power, or they believe in old regressive roles, that they should be subservient to men 🤔 what makes me angrier is that my dad supports these people because they give tax breaks or some sh*t, which makes discussing politics particularly a bad idea in my home 

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Then the blood went back up to fuel their rage and fights 🤣

abhay went into survival mode and piya well she went into her ask questions mode 🤣 generally asking questions is good thing but Piya comes off Looking only  stupid🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

yup during biden n trump election only i cameTo know that just majority is enough there to win and we were all like thats so messed up. OneNoise can overturn anything  

in that way india is good so far. The officers behind the faces are wise people. Its not realised easily causeLarge country with huge population but other than itv i dont think anything regressive as of today. Thats Per knowledge only ofcourse 

If trump won the election then, this country would be toast. Democracy would be dead and this would become a fascist state. I can’t wait for the Jan. 6th hearings to conclude hopefully with Trump getting criminally charged 🤔 

I hope it stays that way for you guys 😆 I can’t say much about Indian politics since I only get one side of it from my parents

simply.meghana thumbnail

abhay went into survival mode and piya well she went into her ask questions mode 🤣 generally asking questions is good thing but Piya comes off Looking only  stupid🤣

It’s the kind of questions and how you process the answers that make you either look smart or dumb 🤣

Power, or they believe in old regressive roles, that they should be subservient to men 🤔 what makes me angrier is that my dad supports these people because they give tax breaks or some sh*t, which makes discussing politics particularly a bad idea in my home 

eww that whole idea is crazy. In fact if u think carefully men actually hve no significant role to play in nature. No importance at all. May be thats why they created patriarchy to create an illusion of importance for themselves 

Oho. Thats problematic truly. Why was our parents generation so pathetic? I have heard women here talk about stuff like “hume seva karne me anand milta he.” And this in my home no less. And Am like woman u dont have an identity and that where that stupid thought comes from.  grow up. 🤢

simply.meghana thumbnail

eww that whole idea is crazy. In fact if u think carefully men actually hve no significant role to play in nature. No importance at all. May be thats why they created patriarchy to create an illusion of importance for themselves 

Oho. Thats problematic truly. Why was our parents generation so pathetic? I have heard women here talk about stuff like “hume seva karne me anand milta he.” And this in my home no less. And Am like woman u dont have an identity and that where that stupid thought comes from.  grow up. 🤢

Just yesterday he was talking to relatives there and was talking like “oh aajkal sab ko working woman chahiye, girls don’t know how to cook anymore blah blah” and how in purane zamane they used to see a girl’s demeanor just in how she walked, and that India is going backwards and whatnot. In the light of this Supreme Court decision I was boiling with rage hearing him talk about that. It took great power in me not to start yelling 

Chee that’s outdated thought 🤢

If trump won the election then, this country would be toast. Democracy would be dead and this would become a fascist state. I can’t wait for the Jan. 6th hearings to conclude hopefully with Trump getting criminally charged 🤔 

I hope it stays that way for you guys 😆 I can’t say much about Indian politics since I only get one side of it from my parents

he is being tried? 🤔 

Well u see there is again a problem there. Our parents generation was pathetic like i said. Not talking about ur parents but in general including , sadly, many of my own family members. They used to believe it would have been easier if britishers ruled then we would have had better progress cause infrastructure would have been good. U can see how illiterate style of thinking that is. And thats why indian politics is very badnaam because of their views. But when u start to read and learn things u get to know that indian constitution is one of very good ones. Babasaheb who majorly wrote it down worked very hard by taking lessons from many other countires when designing it. But in this country also there some problematic people who would love to paint india as intolerant and non secular and what is latest farmer virodhi and all. A lot of it all is just overblown one sided arguments who r just inflaming insecurities in mobs and serving their political agenda. 

It’s the kind of questions and how you process the answers that make you either look smart or dumb 🤣

i in her case mostly dumb 🤣 i think its because her questions are interfering. Dude said leave me be and she wont let it go. PA always calls her a needy clingy gf 🤣

Just yesterday he was talking to relatives there and was talking like “oh aajkal sab ko working woman chahiye, girls don’t know how to cook anymore blah blah” and how in purane zamane they used to see a girl’s demeanor just in how she walked, and that India is going backwards and whatnot. In the light of this Supreme Court decision I was boiling with rage hearing him talk about that. It took great power in me not to start yelling 

Chee that’s outdated thought 🤢

that boils my blood too. And all this in religion that worshipped women 🤔what can we expect from those whose religion teaches them that women are vile creature because they ate an apple and made man eat it too. They just dont want to take accountability of their own actions.  

I can imagine ur feelings. 

Such outdated thought

simply.meghana thumbnail

he is being tried? 🤔 

Well u see there is again a problem there. Our parents generation was pathetic like i said. Not talking about ur parents but in general including , sadly, many of my own family members. They used to believe it would have been easier if britishers ruled then we would have had better progress cause infrastructure would have been good. U can see how illiterate style of thinking that is. And thats why indian politics is very badnaam because of their views. But when u start to read and learn things u get to know that indian constitution is one of very good ones. Babasaheb who majorly wrote it down worked very hard by taking lessons from many other countires when designing it. But in this country also there some problematic people who would love to paint india as intolerant and non secular and what is latest farmer virodhi and all. A lot of it all is just overblown one sided arguments who r just inflaming insecurities in mobs and serving their political agenda. 

Not now, but the Jan 6th commission is investigating the insurrection that happened at the Capitol on Jan 6th, 2021. It’s some spicy stuff if you’re interested (all hearings so far are on YT) and the evidence is so damning 😆 this guy tried to stage a coup simply because he couldn’t handle losing 🤔 and they will try again in 2024 no doubt about it

they want the British to stay 🤪that’s a take I never heard before. The crazies are truly everywhere 🤔