Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

aankho main tera hi chehraImage

Jise gaadi se udana hai uska chehra to chhap hi jaayega na aankhon mein 🤣

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: White-Lilac

Jise gaadi se udana hai uska chehra to chhap hi jaayega na aankhon mein 🤣

he was making a mental model on kitna speed and angle chahiye fatal blow k liye 🤣🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

i understand ur frustration. And am here to talk 🤗 parents not understanding their children is something we all go through on regular basis. No wonder large number of millennials are choosing not to have kids  

I went from wanting two kids in the future to wanting zero now 🤔 though I’m glad I live in a state where abortion is legal should something go wrong I don’t trust the Republican Party to not pass a national ban in the future if they retake Congress this fall. They’re already talking about it. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/vjvicb/with_roe_dead_republicans_call_for_abortion_bans/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

simply.meghana thumbnail

he was making a mental model on kitna speed and angle chahiye fatal blow k liye 🤣🤣

So much calculus for a hit and run but anything else and he can’t do it 🤣🤪

simply.meghana thumbnail

oh i agree. nostalgia is just something else isnt it 🤣

It’s a powerful drug 🤣

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

I went from wanting two kids in the future to wanting zero now 🤔 though I’m glad I live in a state where abortion is legal should something go wrong I don’t trust the Republican Party to not pass a national ban in the future if they retake Congress this fall. They’re already talking about it. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/vjvicb/with_roe_dead_republicans_call_for_abortion_bans/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

story of us many. Join the club 🤔  What sanctity of life these people keep talking about? What kindOf life that child would have if the mother is forced to bear them against their will? Where is sanctity in that  

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

So much calculus for a hit and run but anything else and he can’t do it 🤣🤪

even vo b dhang se na kiya. Bach gayi fir b 🤣🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

story of us many. Join the club 🤔  What sanctity of life these people keep talking about? What kindOf life that child would have if the mother is forced to bear them against their will? Where is sanctity in that  

It’s like what George Carlin said in that video I shared yesterday, it’s made up BS 🤔

They don’t care about women or their lives, they just want more fodder for schools shootings, more workers for this capitalistic machine, and more people to vote for conservatives 

It took a woman dying in Ireland to change their laws, I don’t know what’s going to happen here

simply.meghana thumbnail

even vo b dhang se na kiya. Bach gayi fir b 🤣🤣

He’s the one who healed her too 🤣 this is counterproductive