Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mink

Fateh can never be trusted fully but I have faith in him because of his growth over time. He’s developed into a selfless man from the teenage child he was when running after Jasmine initially. Now we just need that growth for Tejo then I can jump on team Tejo too.

I still don't  trust him. Yes he loves Tejo no doubt. But he is not capable of protecting whether she is sane or insane. When she was sane even then inspite of all that ishq ibaadat pyaar mohabbat he managed to question her character and threw her out of his life for an MU.

Now that she is out of her mind,  his pure love makes him look like god. Writers r putting him on high pedestal just to throw him down once again. 

I bet he won't be able to protect her after marraige and Tejo will end up being burnt once again.

Love is not enough for a relationship to stay. One needs power and capability to protect that love only then your love gets its fulfillment. Plus in present case Fateh needs resources as well. 

He is trying his best but with family and leech Jasmin around he won't be successful.  

Best solution is let Tejo be at Ashram while he creates his infrastructure to keep Tejo. He needs to earn big for that. Such money can come from his boxing matches only. He needs to invest and make his academy work. Once money flows hire some good caretakers then bring Tejo home. Tejo is a costly thing to keep at home. She needs therepist doctors and a caretaker....

Anyways am talking too much logic for a drama where memory can come back by a bumpy stair fall ! 

Edited by ShanUlas - 1 years ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

Seriously, such an unprofessional behaviour  But she must have okayed that screenshot with Ankit before posting so this also reflects on him.

🤣🤣🤣 this is some hilarious shit. People be actually fking and still keep better image. 

Here she's, lying on a bad with a camisole on, zulfein surrounding her face... 🤭🤭🤭this is such a classic late night call to BF look. 

The drama bts is more entertaining than UD

Bluekohl thumbnail

Yeah, I do. I got the news through my mum. She was like Yeh FaTejo ka Ankit hogaya, how do I delete the channel. I told her to unsubscribe 🤣 I read all the drama on social media later.

🤣🤣🤣

Lol aunty not interested in his life🤭

The dude is listening to his guardian devil. It should be common sense to leave that channel alone and start another

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

🤣🤣🤣

Lol aunty not interested in his life🤭

The dude is listening to his guardian devil. It should be common sense to leave that channel alone and start another

My mum loved them as a couple. She is not interested in Guptaji and his mummy ji 😆 

I had said it many times here, the channel was started as good PR for Fateh’s fati hue halat during EMA days. Otherwise the guy was getting bashed left right centre, his friendship with Pri, reels and BTS brought him closer to fans. It was their decision what they do with the channel but it was certainly bad PR for him. All the goodwill earned is washed away. Don’t  know who advices him that. Starting a brand new channel would have been better for him.

Bluekohl thumbnail

My mum loved them as a couple. She is not interested in Guptaji and his mummy ji 😆 

I had said it many times here, the channel was started as good PR for Fateh’s fati hue halat during EMA days. Otherwise the guy was getting bashed left right centre, his friendship with Pri, reels and BTS brought him closer to fans. It was their decision what they do with the channel but it was certainly bad PR for him. All the goodwill earned is washed away. Don’t  know who advices him that. Starting a brand new channel would have been better for him.

Oh yesss! If not for channel they'd have to replace fatejo. The constant material, as vlogs and reels kept fatejo fans around. Otherwise of all the EMA, UD one was most elaborate and realistic. Plus it was on a woman like tejo, where there's no justification in any universe. (Other women, you can find faults, even though they're superficial... Not pretty enough, not up to your standards, idiotic, silly., tejo was perfect). And through that blog they ensured a huge chunk to be around. 

Oh even if he wanted solo, keeping it inactive and starting new was the way to go. I wonder if he has one person with 🧠 around him

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome ashi🤗 How r u. All fine i hope. EDT has been a drag. Aaj kaafi time baad speed pakda😆aur khatam bhi ho gaya

Edited by FIREMYSOUL - 1 years ago
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

New EDT link...

Move guys ....  

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5296603

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

Fatejo are getting married???????????????

Yess yessss

maanarsh thumbnail

This is really embarrassing

Aise baat kar ri hai aise position me jaise gf ho iski...pls teach her some ethics how to behave with her client...kya PR paalke rakha hai Priyankit ne

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

I thought obvious hoga😆 Team dulha coz that is the character which keeps me watching.

And now to Team dulha banta hai😳