Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: maanarsh

Yaar Blue...me bas ye sochti reh jaati hun kab tere muh se Fateh ke liye kuch acha niklega😂 chahe jitna bhi kare vo Tejo ke liye😆

Shayad uss din niklega when fateh jaan de de tejo ke liye while protecting her. Or else ofcourse airport fateh 2 0. Then she will surely says some nice things for fateh😆

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Hum saath saath hai😆🤗

Ai hai ofcourse aaja🤗

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

Here's Ankit's ultra professional PR

All three leads of UD have the same one pata nahi kyon😔. Maybe saravi chose coz chandigarh based hai. Wondering how come they didn't chose one that favored their laadli. She's totally into guptaji but look at his expressions as usual saduji 😆

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

I hope he never reposts this cringe stuff pls god no🥲🥲🥲

Don't repost this Gupta ji , pls no🤧

Ab tak tho nahi kiya😆 Usually jab fans ke gift delivery ye khud karti hai tho he does share for fans. Filhaal Iss bande ka dimaag kisi aur zone main hai so u never know😆 for now chawlaji ka promo story share kiya hai.

Edited by FIREMYSOUL - 1 years ago
Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

I have a very simple relationship with everyone in this show. .. You don't hurt Tejo, and we're good. This has been my position since I joined this forum. 

Yep, I will never trust him completely because this dude is weak af. He's pendulum tendencies which are always annoying. 

I’m with you Blue🤗 Tejo is my reason for attachment to this show. If Tejo is happy, I’m good. My reactions depends on Tejo’s reactions most of the time. 

I will never be able to trust Fateh completely ever cause of his indecisive and impulsive nature. But, whatever I have watched he has been an adorable darling in his support for cutie Tejo ❤️

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail

I mean she is his PR ??? really ??? 

Who the eff behaves like that with the client 🤪

Arey u should c real main kaisa behave karti hai. Bas anki boi haan keh de tho seedha godhi main bait jayegi ye. It's madness seriously 😳 and our leading ladies pri and miss malviya ki bhi yahi pr hai. Insync digitals😔

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

I’m with you Blue🤗 Tejo is my reason for attachment to this show. If Tejo is happy, I’m good. My reactions depends on Tejo’s reactions most of the time. 

I will never be able to trust Fateh completely ever cause of his indecisive and impulsive nature. But, whatever I have watched he has been an adorable darling in his support for cutie Tejo ❤️

I like Fateh as a character, he's  fun to read and analyse, but Tejo has my heart. If she's happy, I'm good.

Oh absolutely, and he still doesn't  have control on his impulsive nature. Plus his brain is slower than a decade old tubelight. In this track, he's been finally reliable (thankfully he isn't gonna leave her again) and well until yesterday, before he thought of taking Tejo back, he's absolutely supportive of Tejo. In that period he proved why Tejo forgot him but remembered him despite everything. He just needs to continue on same road...and maybe use his brain a little.

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Shayad uss din niklega when fateh jaan de de tejo ke liye while protecting her. Or else ofcourse airport fateh 2 0. Then she will surely says some nice things for fateh😆

Keep Tejo happy...that's it.

And use your brains to handle your nachaniya...that's it.

Also handle your mummyji.

Simple demands really...😆

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

Fateh can never be trusted fully but I have faith in him because of his growth over time. He’s developed into a selfless man from the teenage child he was when running after Jasmine initially. Now we just need that growth for Tejo then I can jump on team Tejo too.

Edited by Mink - 1 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

lol Padma will be schooling the families and will make sure chammo won't ruin the marriage🤣

Will pakka do. DYING to take on chammo for such a long time!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!