Haseena Malik & Amar Vidrohi (AmarSeena)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I actually wouldn't mind Amar and Haseena as a couple because i feel they would work well. They both on the same level and can understand each other (even though both are competitive due to situation and its making them both have heightened emotions of competitiveness, anger and annoyance lol), and both can be themselves around each other etc....  And Savi and Gulki do have chemistry.

I did not feel like that Haseena with Anubhav. 

I do like the tidbits of backstory we get of Amar (he has a kid, he kept Diwanji with him, his family/sisters see him as Chotu etc). And the way he reacts to things even when he saw Cheetah and Santosh proposal acceptance we saw him moved and he stepped away, made me think there is some heartbreak or something...

Edited by Lennie - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Agree with Hm and AV's chemistry. They really do give a sizzling vibe and add to the oomph factor. Definitely, if the makers make the AmarSeena ship sail, then am surely boarding it. As for Anubhav. I never felt his chemistry with Haseena in any way. After all his deeds, I very passionately wanted him out of Haseena's life. If AmarSeena doesn't happen I'd rather have Haseena single than see her back with Anubhav. 

hareesh_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I don't want to see their love story at all, I know unki mature love story hogi and I just don't like such type of love stories, we have many shows where we can get love track of couples, this is one of the rarest shows, so no love story here according to me.  This is one of the reasons of zdmn getting off aired, zdmn started with one of the best concepts but ended up showing lalalala and got off aired.

Angelsonali1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Agree with Hm and AV's chemistry. They really do give a sizzling vibe and add to the oomph factor. Definitely, if the makers make the AmarSeena ship sail, then am surely boarding it. As for Anubhav. I never felt his chemistry with Haseena in any way. After all his deeds, I very passionately wanted him out of Haseena's life. If AmarSeena doesn't happen I'd rather have Haseena single than see her back with Anubhav. 

in an interview savi thakur himself confessed that he is going to be paired with haseena. I love their pairing but somehow I too like Kareena bond. Hope they don't sideline Kareena bond

pari454 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Same thoughts 

Thank God I m not alone  

Amar and haseena looks good together as for anubhav haseena don't why I didn't like them as couple 

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari454

Same thoughts 

Thank God I m not alone  

Amar and haseena looks good together as for anubhav haseena don't why I didn't like them as couple 

Yup Anubhav and Haseena never clicked for me! Not even momentarily. I found the camaraderie between the two excessively diabetically sweet. ðŸ˜•

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelsonali1

in an interview savi thakur himself confessed that he is going to be paired with haseena. I love their pairing but somehow I too like Kareena bond. Hope they don't sideline Kareena bond

KarEena bond can never be sidelined as their friendship is one of the basic aspects of the show. The friendship has grown leaps and bounds after a pool of misunderstandings, distrust, accusation throwing, demeaning and so forth, And now they are in a zone where they can kill or be killed for each other. That will never change. 

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just when you thought it would be a equal fight. There was a need for this! Haseena Mallik had a Karishma Singh to rationalise her "punishment". Well, Amar does not have anyone. Just like the fault in the previous case was equal, so is it here.

I really do not want to see the old logic of Jazbaat upperhand served in a new bottled here. It looks going that way.

I mean Haseena "used" and "played with" Pushpa's jazbaat on multiple occasions to solve cases. So much for her reverence of Jazbaat.

In the last case too, this whole case was only solved by Mahila Police Thana and Amar and Co did not even attempt to investigate? Forgot about the race?

Too many loopholes.