Maddam Sir new promo

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Hain? How did Haseena suddenly become the thana incharge? Did they do a 3 month leap?

Originally posted by Sainath-394-cid

Hain? How did Haseena suddenly become the thana incharge? Did they do a 3 month leap?

Yahan kuch toh gadbad hai. Why can she win so easily? And if that's the case, surely at end she will loose. From what did ITV leads started winning so easily. 

Or it might be in any one case HM leads. Because in upcoming Amar goes on date and later on that girl gets kidnapped. So it might be ki Amar is refrained from leading it

Whatever it is promo is misleading. It can't be HM wins so easily

Spoiler: 

I think this  is due to an accusation on Amar in an upcoming case where Amar goes on a date with a woman who later goes missing. Hence, Amar is temporarily not allowed any cases and not even allowed out of the station. Similar to HM's situation during Santu's kidnapping. So HM will be made the temporary thana incharge till Amar is given a clean chit. There are some more bts where it is being seen HM giving it to Amar from the left-right and centre  (verbally of course) and Amar is obeying. Let's see what happens next. 🤔🤔🤔

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

Spoiler: 

I think this  is due to an accusation on Amar in an upcoming case where Amar goes on a date with a woman who later goes missing. Hence, Amar is temporarily not allowed any cases and not even allowed out of the station. Similar to HM's situation during Santu's kidnapping. So HM will be made the temporary thana incharge till Amar is given a clean chit. There are some more bts where it is being seen HM giving it to Amar from the left-right and centre  (verbally of course) and Amar is obeying. Let's see what happens next. 🤔🤔🤔

Yeah thats the case Di. I saw the BTS and bro, Haseena is literally lashing out at Amar for everything and poor guy is just obeying her ðŸ¤£

Haseena looks like in revenge mood. During Santu's case, her Santu was at stake but she was not allowed to investigate. Now Amar's reputation is at stake but he is not allowed to investigate ðŸ¤£

This will be fun

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

Spoiler: 

Ok I like this scenario, all these days even during the times  when Amar was being logical , he was being unreasonably harsh to HM, it will be a nice change to see the shift in dynamics...

Originally posted by Sainath-394-cid

Ok I like this scenario, all these days even during the times  when Amar was being logical , he was being unreasonably harsh to HM, it will be a nice change to see the shift in dynamics...

Then you will definitely love the scene. HM is literally lashing out at him as Komal pointed out ðŸ˜† the tables have turned for Amar although I am anxious about their level of arguments once Amar is given the clean chit ðŸ¤£ Watching the bts made me feel like I was watching Tom and Jerry, human version ðŸ¤£

Promo is  finally uploaded on Youtube. ( not my channel) Posting it here so that ppl can see this version even if the Instagram verison is removed;

https://youtu.be/x1sICGof5SE

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 1 years ago