Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: -PD-

Then what do you want police to do... Sympathize to him how he is struggling after taking drugs or encourage him to help some of his friends to teach how to use drugs in party?

These same parties lead to gang rape recently and again police are blamed for not being riding the parties and taking people under custody for using drugs...

If they hold druggies tho problem, if they leave tho problem.. then what do you expect police to do ?

That was just my knee jerk reaction to the stupidity. 

First things first, let's not try to create a cause and effect relationship between smoking marijuana and gang rapes just to give your disapproval an extra weight. Women get raped by men all over the world (with an extra layer of disturbed cases in India at least as per news channels) and drugs have nothing to do with it. Those "men" are degenerates who don't belong in a civilized society, period. 

The cops might just be "doing their job" like usual but there is something totally broken in a system that spends so much time, money and resources arresting people (whether they're celebrities or common people) over possessing and smoking harmless amounts of marijuana. 

I was following the covid news last year and people were dying in vain for literally no reason other than lack of oxygen cylinder, for instance. All the funds and resources the govt. uses up on these fools' errands would have been much more valuable to save lives instead.

So my opinion is that these arrests do not hurt anyone except the criminal justice system that is already dealing with a huge backlog of crimes that need genuine investigations and a broken system where people are dying over the bare minimum. Celebrities and their "reputation" might hurt for a couple of months, and it might be "fun" for some here to dish out moral outrages and engage in name calling, etc. until people move on to the next happening topic but it's still civilians like you who get the short end of the tail when govt. prioritizes these frivolous "arrests" that collectively outpace much more valuable issues that actually deserve to be looked into.

Edited by iBleedPink - 1 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: iBleedPink

That was just my knee jerk reaction to the stupidity. 

The cops might just be "doing their job" like usual but there is something totally broken in a system that spends so much time, money and resources arresting celebrities, celebrity siblings, rich kids, and probably street kids and common men too for possessing and smoking harmless amounts of marijuana. 

I was following the covid news last year and people were dying in vain for literally no reason other than lack of oxygen cylinder, for instance. All the funds and resources the govt. uses up on these fools' errands would have been much more valuable to save lives instead.

But let's not try to create another cause and effect relationship between smoking marijuana and gang rapes just to give your disapproval an extra weight and fluff. Women get raped by men all over the world (with an extra layer of disturbed cases in India at least as per news channels) and drugs have nothing to do with it. Those "men" are degenerates who don't belong in a civilized society, period. 

So my opinion is that these arrests do not hurt anyone except the criminal justice system that is already dealing with a huge backlog of crimes that need genuine investigations and a broken system where people are dying over the bare minimum. Celebrities and their "reputation" might hurt for a couple of months, and it might be "fun" for some here to dish out moral outrages and engage in name calling, etc. until people move on to the next happening topic but it's still civilians like you who get the short end of the tail when govt. prioritizes these frivolous "arrests" over much more valuable issues that actually deserve to be looked into.

See police are doing their duty for which they are paid. Covid literally disturbed everyone but still the drugs and rapes are continuing. every one has their own department to take care. What do you expect Police who is taking salary do? They cannot sit at home but has to do it's duty.

And coming to celebs getting arrested. Blame the media for highlighting only them. Many get arrested but headlines come out only celebs. And we donot even know who tipped the media. It can anyone from waiter in a club to random people but we blame police who arrested the people for leaking news and what not. 

Govt. did cut government employees salary initial days to invest in Covid operations. They did their best but Covid is something which made the whole system look like a failure. 

Again as i said everything has their own department. And for these rides have their own departments and their duty is to ride and hold the druggies and drugs. And try to control the spreading of drug in their territory. You cannot expect only the criminal cases get time and these petty things (as per you ) should be left out. Then who will stop the spreading of drugs in these parties. The innocent people getting dragged into these drugs dedication. Is it not the duty of police ? 

Edited by -PD- - 1 years ago

See police are doing their duty for which they are paid. Covid literally disturbed everyone but still the drugs and rapes are continuing. every one has their own department to take care. What do you expect Police who is taking salary do? They cannot sit at home but has to do it's duty.

And coming to celebs getting arrested. Blame the media for highlighting only them. Many get arrested but headlines come out only celebs. And we donot even know who tipped the media. It can anyone from waiter in a club to random people but we blame police who arrested the people for leaking news and what not. 

Govt. did cut government employees salary initial days to invest in Covid operations. They did their best but Covid is something which made the whole system look like a failure. 

Again as i said everything has their own department. And for these rides have their own departments and their duty is to ride and hold the druggies and drugs. And try to control the spreading of drug in their territory. You cannot expect only the criminal cases get time and these petty things (as per you ) should be left out. Then who will stop the spreading of drugs in these parties. The innocent people getting dragged into these drugs deduction. Is it not the duty of police ? 

Why are you assuming that my annoyance is directed at the cops who are just "doing their job" and making a living? I made a quick sarcastic post because smoking pot is a non-issue in my books, and I find all the moral outrages on this forum over celebs smoking marijuana absolutely ridiculous. 

Don't even get me started on the joke namely "journalism" that I have witnessed the last two years post SSR's death to now. It's problematic, but watching so many people here lapping up that crap is unbelievable on another level.

If there's hard crack involved, then it makes sense to question them cuz those are actually very dangerous and get fatal very quickly. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Wow... essays... 

I'm gonna be stationed in this thread today...

PD_forums thumbnail

Why are you assuming that my annoyance is directed at the cops who are just "doing their job" and making a living? I made a quick sarcastic post because smoking pot is a non-issue in my books, and I find all the moral outrages on this forum over celebs smoking marijuana absolutely ridiculous. 

Don't even get me started on the joke namely "journalism" that I have witnessed the last two years post SSR's death to now. It's problematic, but watching so many people here lapping up that crap is unbelievable on another level.

If there's hard crack involved, then it makes sense to question them cuz those are actually very dangerous and get fatal very quickly. 

Maybe as you said the difference came because smoking pot is non-issue for you but it is an offense for me.

PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheMinion

Wow... essays... 

Done from my side 😆

I am not someone who likes to write essay in these forums... So hope others give you more entertainment 

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Wow... essays... 

yes you can camp out here ... the bonfire is just getting started and it's gonna be a long night. 😏

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

yes you can camp out here ... the bonfire is just getting started and it's gonna be a long night. 😏

Yes. Please bring out the Antiquity Blue and pass on the bong. 

Maybe as you said the difference came because smoking pot is non-issue for you but it is an offense for me.

Yes, I believe that drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes and smoking pot are all toxic to our health. But I'm not gonna throw a Hail Mary just because someone smoked pot and happens to be illegal in India.

As if people don't do illegal things and get away with it all the time. We have legit monsters running amok and people are worried about someone smoking pot. Doesn't make sense to me at all.