Siddhanth Kapoor detained by Police for allegedly consuming drugs - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Mahisa_22

Yes. Please bring out the Antiquity Blue and pass on the bong. 

I can provide you the background number while you puff the good stuff. It's Bollywood's anthem song too. 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_NpLWuL00

Originally posted by iBleedPink

I can provide you the background number while you puff the good stuff. It's Bollywood's anthem song too. 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_NpLWuL00

Thanks for the extra service, Pinky didi. 😆

Thanks for the extra service, Pinky didi. 😆

Sure. But don't call me that ever again. 🤣 😳

Sure. But don't call me that ever again. 🤣 😳

Actually, there is a story behind this. In Kasol, you find great 'stuff' at every corner, including the cafes. One such cafe was titled 'Pinky Didi's cafe', from where we scored A-grade stuff on our visit there. 

So i combined that with your username and came up with 'Pinky Didi'. 😆

Actually, there is a story behind this. In Kasol, you find great 'stuff' at every corner, including the cafes. One such cafe was titled 'Pinky Didi's cafe', from where we scored A-grade stuff on our visit there. 

So i combined that with your username and came up with 'Pinky Didi'. 😆

What an amazing coincidence. I'm thrilled to learn that cute story on "pinky didi." Let's stash it away! Next! 😆

It sounds like you had fun though, good on ya, girl, you're all recuperated for Monday and the rest of the week, I'm sure! I gotta get some 💤 myself, see ya around.

Yes, I believe that drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes and smoking pot are all toxic to our health. But I'm not gonna throw a Hail Mary just because someone smoked pot and happens to be illegal in India.

As if people don't do illegal things and get away with it all the time. We have legit monsters running amok and people are worried about someone smoking pot. Doesn't make sense to me at all.

You are thinking about higher picture but missing the depth of it. i agree there are monsters who need to be stopped but cannot neglect the small small things,

just remember police arrest for what is illegal in India not for legal things in India. Small small things will make the bigger crime in coming future. So they do need attention.

What an amazing coincidence. I'm thrilled to learn that cute story on "pinky didi." Let's stash it away! Next! 😆

It sounds like you had fun though, good on ya, girl, you're all recuperated for Monday and the rest of the week, I'm sure! I gotta get some 💤 myself, see ya around.

The story is 200% real, believe me. Just google 'Pinki Didi's cafe' Tosh. You'll see for yourself. 😆

Yeah, the trip was a lot of fun. I really, really needed to catch this break amidst the sweltering heat. Humid heat is the worst. Two days of sun and sand with coconut water was really worth it. ⭐️

Good night. 

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by -PD-

You are thinking about higher picture but missing the depth of it. i agree there are monsters who need to be stopped but cannot neglect the small small things,

just remember police arrest for what is illegal in India not for legal things in India. Small small things will make the bigger crime in coming future. So they do need attention.

It's a rave party in Bangalore. They were probably doing way more than weed. So it's fine that the police broke it. That's their job. I think the argument is that it should not be the police's job. It's just not worth the time and effort. 

Police arrests and criminal proceedings have not been effective in combating drug usage anywhere. There are other way to combat the consumption problem. Police effort should be focused on distribution and sale. 

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

Why does he look like Saurab Raj in some part of the multiverse to me😭

I thought same 😭😭😭