Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: semantic.error

It's a rave party in Bangalore. They were probably doing way more than weed. So it's fine that the police broke it. That's their job. I think the argument is that it should not be the police's job. It's just not worth the time and effort. 

Police arrests and criminal proceedings have not been effective in combating drug usage anywhere. There are other way to combat the consumption problem. Police effort should be focused on distribution and sale. 

I donot know about celebs but normal people, it will effect and club and sales may slow down for some time with these rides. They may look small but impact can be at greater level. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iBleedPink

That was just my knee jerk reaction to the stupidity. 

First things first, let's not try to create a cause and effect relationship between smoking marijuana and gang rapes just to give your disapproval an extra weight. Women get raped by men all over the world (with an extra layer of disturbed cases in India at least as per news channels) and drugs have nothing to do with it. Those "men" are degenerates who don't belong in a civilized society, period. 

The cops might just be "doing their job" like usual but there is something totally broken in a system that spends so much time, money and resources arresting people (whether they're celebrities or common people) over possessing and smoking harmless amounts of marijuana. 

I was following the covid news last year and people were dying in vain for literally no reason other than lack of oxygen cylinder, for instance. All the funds and resources the govt. uses up on these fools' errands would have been much more valuable to save lives instead.

So my opinion is that these arrests do not hurt anyone except the criminal justice system that is already dealing with a huge backlog of crimes that need genuine investigations and a broken system where people are dying over the bare minimum. Celebrities and their "reputation" might hurt for a couple of months, and it might be "fun" for some here to dish out moral outrages and engage in name calling, etc. until people move on to the next happening topic but it's still civilians like you who get the short end of the tail when govt. prioritizes these frivolous "arrests" that collectively outpace much more valuable issues that actually deserve to be looked into.

How much money do u think govt will save if these agencies don't go after drugs?

Why is it in news that xyz crores of illegal drugs seized etc etc..isn't such illegal trafficking a loss to govt?

As for legalizing..since last year hemp is legalized if grown under certain conditions..

https://www.mansworldindia.com/currentedition/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-boom-of-hemp-in-india/amp/

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -PD-

Then what do you want police to do... Sympathize to him how he is struggling after taking drugs or encourage him to help some of his friends to teach how to use drugs in party?

These same parties lead to gang rape recently and again police are blamed for not being riding the parties and taking people under custody for using drugs...

If they hold druggies tho problem, if they leave tho problem.. then what do you expect police to do ?

Yeh ABCDs hai who are asking to decriminalize drugs use. Drugs is common in USA. 

They don’t understand Indian dynamics.

Ignore ignore!! 

P.S. — ABCDs ko bura lage toh 2 roti jyada kha lena. I don’t care. Meko lecture nai chahiye. 😆

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheMinion

Wow... essays... 

I'm gonna be stationed in this thread today...

🤣 Oh my. 

Marijuana is not a drug — 20 lines on that. 
So what? Everyone does drugs these days — 20 lines on that. 
Is there no other big issues than someone taking drugs? — 50 lines on that. 
rest 100 lines on How many problems India has and we focus on someone abusing drugs. 
Rinse and repeat. 😆

p.s. Ab sab padenge mere pichhe. Matlab I don’t care. Aaj Monday hai Aur mein toofani mood mein hoon. 🥳

hasini009 thumbnail

Happybirthday,Birthdaywishes,Celebrations GIF - जन्मदिन मुब्बारक उत्सव GIFs

Police wale kam dham chhor ke ye kaam karo, par BW wale ke peeche mat pado. Shakti ji ne kya bigada aapke?

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Peeps claiming smoking pot is bad, why don't y'all raise voice to get all Marijuana products banned in India, including bhang? 

No one will. No government will. Because it's part of the culture. 

Do you not realize the criminalization of certain forms of Marijuana in India happened BECAUSE of American pressure? Reagan admin and their war on drugs forced the Rajiv Gandhi govt to pass the NDPS Act. Even then, parts of the plant were excluded because of cultural significance.

The so-called Indian culture now is actually the backwards 80s culture imported from the U.S. America has moved on. But Indians now think it's Indian culture. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Oh shradha family business is drugs r wat lol . Druggieswood , bloody drug addicts n these lols lecture to mango ppl on wat to eat , how n wat to celebrate , idiots 😆

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasini009

Happybirthday,Birthdaywishes,Celebrations GIF - जन्मदिन मुब्बारक उत्सव GIFs

Police wale kam dham chhor ke ye kaam karo, par BW wale ke peeche mat pado. Shakti ji ne kya bigada aapke?

ABCDs ne bol diya matlab bol diya. Drugs karne ki aazaadi chahiye India mein. 

Tum log kaun ho? Indians ho? Tum log ka opinion matter hich nai karta. 

Meri Beti ne bola ki India mein Disneyland banane ko mangta. Matlab banana ich padta tum logo ko. ABCDs ki demand is supreme priority. 😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

🤣 Oh my. 

Marijuana is not a drug — 20 lines on that. 
So what? Everyone does drugs these days — 20 lines on that. 
Is there no other big issues than someone taking drugs? — 50 lines on that. 
rest 100 lines on How many problems India has and we focus on someone abusing drugs. 
Rinse and repeat. 😆

p.s. Ab sab padenge mere pichhe. Matlab I don’t care. Aaj Monday hai Aur mein toofani mood mein hoon. 🥳

These celebs normalising it .
How much give lectures n write essays n try to normalise , drugs are not good for health n for healthy society . Humanity demands apologies 😆

hasini009 thumbnail

HYDERABAD: The 

Enforcement Directorate

has filed several petitions in excise enforcement and prohibition courts in Hyderabad in connection with the Tollywood drugs scandal seeking the replica data of mobile phones and hard disks of drug peddlers and actors. The ED filed the plea in 12 FIRs in various courts. 

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/hyderabad/ed-files-plea-in-courts-for-copies-of-actors-mobiles/amp_articleshow/92049363.cms 

before someone asks me  “what’s the connection between Siddhant case and this?”

connection hain, DRUGS. different departments probing different issues related to drugs.