Siddhanth Kapoor detained by Police for allegedly consuming drugs - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

Don't the people shouting ABCDs live in the States? Because how they managed to live in India and not see how common weed consumption is in colleges and corporate culture is beyond me. 😆

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

Peeps claiming smoking pot is bad, why don't y'all raise voice to get all Marijuana products banned in India, including bhang? 

No one will. No government will. Because it's part of the culture. 

Do you not realize the criminalization of certain forms of Marijuana in India happened BECAUSE of American pressure? Reagan admin and their war on drugs forced the Rajiv Gandhi govt to pass the NDPS Act. Even then, parts of the plant were excluded because of cultural significance.

The so-called Indian culture now is actually the backwards 80s culture imported from the U.S. America has moved on. But Indians now think it's Indian culture. 

U can read the article posted above.. 

It's not about criminalization..it's about consuming illegal stuff..achha hai ya bura ye baad ka discussion hai.

Edited coz I misinterpreted the msg

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 1 years ago

Ye marijuana, etc ki baat kahan se aayi, he tested positive for drugs, it can ve hard drug ryt guys

Originally posted by hasini009

Happybirthday,Birthdaywishes,Celebrations GIF - जन्मदिन मुब्बारक उत्सव GIFs

Police wale kam dham chhor ke ye kaam karo, par BW wale ke peeche mat pado. Shakti ji ne kya bigada aapke?

Abe Shakthi 

Do this ad for lawyer fees 

Life Happens……Kleenex tissuesmiley36 

https://youtu.be/yLSOcKmWvAQ

Originally posted by S_H_Y

Ye marijuana, etc ki baat kahan se aayi, he tested positive for drugs, it can ve hard drug ryt guys

With the hotel/rave set-up, it was probably pills or synthetic drugs. Still should be decriminalized 

aaye toh kyun aaye ho. nahi aaye toh kyun nahi aaye ho?

roye toh kyun roye ho, concern dikhate ho toh kyun dikhate ho. tumhara concern, rona,…sab fake hain?

opinion share karein toh keep your opinion to yourself. nahi share kiya toh scared, illiterates, …….colourful name calling. 

bas ye sab dekh kar pak chuke hain hum

Originally posted by semantic.error

With the hotel/rave set-up, it was probably pills or synthetic drugs. Still should be decriminalized 

Marijuana chahe legal ho jae pills,drugs kabhi nahi honge 

Originally posted by semantic.error

Don't the people shouting ABCDs live in the States? Because how they managed to live in India and not see how common weed consumption is in colleges and corporate culture is beyond me. 😆

I was thinking the same 😆. They can dictate what should happen in India but not other ABCDs apparently.

Originally posted by Medha_Sree

These celebs normalising it .
How much give lectures n write essays n try to normalise , drugs are not good for health n for healthy society . Humanity demands apologies 😆

What baffles me is why did they hail Sanju as some pathbreaking film when it showed how drugs ruined his life..

They should've instead filed defamation suit on the makers..

Originally posted by Kyahikahoon

U can read the article posted above.. 

It's not about criminalization..it's about consuming illegal stuff..achha hai ya bura ye baad ka discussion hai.

Edited coz I misinterpreted the msg

It's illegal because of American culture war in the 80s which forced India to make it illegal. Prior to the NDPS, Marijuana was legal in India. 

What India is now following is the U.S. culture from the 80s.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago