Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He made this statement during promotion of his second movie, the one with Jacqueline, and it came as such a big shock to everyone. During Heropanti promotions he came across as such a nice sweet boy, and very unassuming for a star kid. And then, I guess he forgot his media training by his second movie 🙄.  If I remember correctly I think he tried to issue another statement clarifying what he meant here but it was too late. The fact that people remember his original statement and. It the clarification says it all 🤦🏽‍♀️😂.

He was dating Disha back then too and she’s been with him this whole time 🤷🏽‍♀️.   

But tiger and disha never admitted the obvious.. but ya i never saw his interview so it came as a shock to me.

I read about his mother extra marital affair (on same forum) maybe it effected his thinking process ..

Edited by -PD- - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -PD-

But tiger and disha never admitted the obvious.. but ya i never saw his interview so it came as a shock to me.

I read about his mother extra marital affair (on same forum) maybe it effected his thinking process ..

Oh yea, Ayesha’s affair with that guy turned into drama and controversy and FIRs 🙄.  I imagine it was extremely embarrassing for her entire family.  But then just a few years ago Jackie Shroff strongly implied an affair with Madhuri during one of their movie shoots in the 90s.  So both parents are a hot mess.  

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

Will this movie release on time 😆 . That first song sounds promising. Hope it doesn't sound outdated by the time they release it.

It's releasing in holi next year 

PD_forums thumbnail

Oh yea, Ayesha’s affair with that guy turned into drama and controversy and FIRs 🙄.  I imagine it was extremely embarrassing for her entire family.  But then just a few years ago Jackie Shroff strongly implied an affair with Madhuri during one of their movie shoots in the 90s.  So both parents are a hot mess.  

Do you remember the rape controversy of Tabu by Jackie and Danny. Not sure how much truth but i couldnot come out of that rumor 😵

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -PD-

Do you remember the rape controversy of Tabu by Jackie and Danny. Not sure how much truth but i couldnot come out of that rumor 😵

I remember. Well I remember one of them being Jackie. I didn’t know the other one was Danny.  That whole thing was extremely messed up because she was supposed to be only 14 at the time right? Allegedly.  I don’t know if it’s true or not. Tabu is related to Shabana Azimi which makes her connected to some famous Bollywood personalities. Would these men dare to attack someone with connections?  

PD_forums thumbnail

I remember. Well I remember one of them being Jackie. I didn’t know the other one was Danny.  That whole thing was extremely messed up because she was supposed to be only 14 at the time right? Allegedly.  I don’t know if it’s true or not. Tabu is related to Shabana Azimi which makes her connected to some famous Bollywood personalities. Would these men dare to attack someone with connections?  

At that time she is not that famous, i guess... Tabu is 14 means like very long back

HearMeRoar thumbnail
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Shraddha is more beautiful but I doubt she would be interested in Ranbir

i think she's still attractive but she peaked a few years ago. As for who she might be interested, well she did go for the photographer and for Farhan. Compared to those guys, Ranbir would be a major upgrade- like going from a primitive version of Windows to Windows 11 😆