Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Tetul

An ex-Elle India editor Ashwarya Subramnyam had said in her story she heard Ranbir is cheating on Alia (It was before the wedding) then Shraddha's breakup news got published, then when Shraddha congratulated Ranbir on his wedding, Aish Subramanyam reposted that on her story with a laughing/hand on mouth emoji. And everyone connected the dots. 

The hurried up marriage makes a bit of sense now. 🤣

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Every leak is either serving low budget Bang Bang or a new Flipkart ad. 😆

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

The hurried up marriage makes a bit of sense now. 🤣

If rumor is true then marriage wonot stop them 

Alia is very smart, that's why she always said mental infedilty is the deal breaker so that no one sympathises with her later.

But for my own sake i donot want to believe these rumors because i want my ship to sail - tiger and shraddha 😆 i know tiger might be dating disha but they never made it exclusive 😎😆

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Alia is very smart, that's why she always said mental infedilty is the deal breaker so that no one sympathises with her later.

But for my own sake i donot want to believe these rumors because i want my ship to sail - tiger and shraddha 😆 i know tiger might be dating disha but they never made it exclusive 😎😆

Why would you wish Tiger on anyone? Didn't he want a village girl to stay at home and massage him? 😆

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Why would you wish Tiger on anyone? Didn't he want a village girl to stay at home and massage him? 😆

No i donot know 😲

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

No i donot know 😲

"I will get married to a girl from the village. When I reach home, I want a massage so that I can get relaxed. She should stay at home, keep the house clean and give me home-cooked food. I like girls who are the housewife-type."

I think he can only ever get married to a mirror anyway 😆

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

"I will get married to a girl from the village. When I reach home, I want a massage so that I can get relaxed. She should stay at home, keep the house clean and give me home-cooked food. I like girls who are the housewife-type."

I think he can only ever get married to a mirror anyway 😆

Oh god such a backward thoughts 

I know disha and tiger are friends with benefits... But hope disha knows where she stands with tiger 😵

@bold 🤣

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Will this movie release on time 😆 . That first song sounds promising. Hope it doesn't sound outdated by the time they release it.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

If this rumors is even true, marriage wouldn’t be a tool to stop him from cheating. It would be to stop him from falling out of love with one and in love with the other. It’s a lot easier to get out of a relationship than it is to get out of a marriage.  

As for Shraddha, while her break up with Rohan was very low key, just like their relationship, I think it was a bad one. Her fans think he cheated and I think his side has been pushing the narrative that she cheated 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️   

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

Will this movie release on time 😆 . That first song sounds promising. Hope it doesn't sound outdated by the time they release it.

Shamshera might have been the first Ranbir film in forever to make it's first release date and then covid happened. I think even the universe won't let his films meet their date. 😆