Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Is it me or Shraddha and Aditya have become very active in public this yearsmiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Hot even at 36! What is her secret? If she says I am just born with it I will freak! 

DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

sexy

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Bad makeup.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Details please? What would you do better? I am a makeup junkie? Although I have not wore any in months now! smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Details please? What would you do better? I am a makeup junkie? Although I have not wore any in months now! smiley36

Tbh I don’t like makeup and I don’t have much knowledge of how to do it. So I may not be able to answer you correctly but like an average layman I do have opinions about makeup and style when I see it on someone else smiley36 There’s something off with her look here, her eyebrows seem overdone and that overall “bronze” look or whatever you may call it isn’t going well with her tight fitted white dress, upar se dress bhi ajib hi hai. She is a pretty girl and she looks lovely in Indian wear, but of late ise western dresses dhang se carry karne mei pata nee kya ho jata hai smiley36 As if she has let herself go.