Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

lol I just think she wore it for just insta picture. Because she knows very well people will notice it.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C47933JJpT1/?igsh=MWlnMnVna3FsamQ3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

On a different note her hair is looking nice and thick again! 

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

On a different note her hair is looking nice and thick again! 

love her hair. And her traditional outfit ❤️ 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bekind

lol I just think she wore it for just insta picture. Because she knows very well people will notice it.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C47933JJpT1/?igsh=MWlnMnVna3FsamQ3

Yea she did but here’s the question, does that count as making it insta official? smiley36

She looks good but her dupata being all over the ground was triggering my nonexistent OCD.  

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Yea she did but here’s the question, does that count as making it insta official? smiley36

She looks good but her dupata being all over the ground was triggering my nonexistent OCD.  

bold part- Yes mine too. I was like girl fix it first. smiley36

I genuinely feel they are a PR couple and I do not think she will end up marrying him. Maybe she wants Aditya to move on and marry ananya. On reditt people are making imaginary story that Shraddha has not signed any movie so she will get married soon and will start a production house with her now bf who will be then husbandsmiley36

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

She is looking cute. Iski chunni jo farsh pe pocha lagati hui ja ri hai is triggering me in some way.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bekind

bold part- Yes mine too. I was like girl fix it first. smiley36

I genuinely feel they are a PR couple and I do not think she will end up marrying him. Maybe she wants Aditya to move on and marry ananya. On reditt people are making imaginary story that Shraddha has not signed any movie so she will get married soon and will start a production house with her now bf who will be then husbandsmiley36

If your life plans, something as important as marriage, is dependent on your ex then maybe you really aren’t over your ex yet 🤷🏽‍♀️.  Just saying maybe they need to resolve that issue.  

She’s got Stree2 and isn’t she part of Kartik and Kabir Khan’s Chandu Chanpion?  So she’s got movies still.  But yea there have been headlines on social media about the families approving and basically hinting at an upcoming nuptials.  

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

she is looking sweetsmiley1

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

If your life plans, something as important as marriage, is dependent on your ex then maybe you really aren’t over your ex yet 🤷🏽‍♀️.  Just saying maybe they need to resolve that issue.  

She’s got Stree2 and isn’t she part of Kartik and Kabir Khan’s Chandu Chanpion?  So she’s got movies still.  But yea there have been headlines on social media about the families approving and basically hinting at an upcoming nuptials.  

I heard she is not working in chandu champion. Only stree 2. She has made enough money to become a producer. Aditya still has feelings for Shraddha, not sure what shraddha wants. For me it is hard to believe that she will marry Rahul. But ananya seems to be very serious about Aditya. There was a video where it shown Aditya and Ananya has some argument at Ambani pre wedding party. A big question is, is she over Aryan? She still very good friendship with Gauri Khan. Gauri did all the interior designing of her new home. Now I feel like no one has moved onsmiley36

but Shraddha has been seeing Rahul over few weeks to months then how can she be ready for marriage unless she wants to get married before 40 and start a family.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

publicity stunt. she looks pretty