Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UzmaTarin thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Aman must be Arnav and he lied to her for some reasons.

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanx for tagging me,Aditi..

Nice start..

Aman is actually Arnav..right ?

Pls tag me when u update next πŸ˜Š

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: UzmaTarin

May be. Think about the reasons too 😜

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Thanx for tagging me,Aditi..

Nice start..

Aman is actually Arnav..right ?

Pls tag me when u update next πŸ˜Š

My pleasure Pearl.

Thanks for reading and appreciating 😊

May be, may be not 😜😜

Sure definitely I will do it

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AWolfAndParrot

My pleasure Pearl.

Thanks for reading and appreciating 😊

May be, may be not 😜😜

Sure definitely I will do it

I do appreciate,Aditi..

Update soon !!!!

Originally posted by: pakpearl

I do appreciate,Aditi..

Update soon !!!!

I will ❀️

Originally posted by: UzmaTarin

I can't tell you now, but it will unfold soon whether your guess is right or wrong

Savera84 thumbnail

Payal is Khushi's best friend, right?.  Don't they talk about mum, dad, brother sister etc,.?  Does Payal even have a brother?

This Aman or Arnav who ever it is, knows Payal, otherwise he could not have used Payal's name spontaneously.

If boys are not allowed to roam around in girls college, what was he doing there?  Did he accompany someone?  

4 years later, Arnav and Khushi met and one of them is in a revenge mode.  Obviously something happened when Khushi was 16 and can't wait to find what.

Nice work Aditi.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cheers..

Originally posted by: Savera84

Payal is Khushi's best friend, right?.  Don't they talk about mum, dad, brother sister etc,.?  Does Payal even have a brother?

This Aman or Arnav who ever it is, knows Payal, otherwise he could not have used Payal's name spontaneously.

If boys are not allowed to roam around in girls college, what was he doing there?  Did he accompany someone?  

4 years later, Arnav and Khushi met and one of them is in a revenge mode.  Obviously something happened when Khushi was 16 and can't wait to find what.

Nice work Aditi.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Cheers..

Baba itne sare questions ek sath

Main Saturday Sunday Monday ko sari updates dene wali hu jaan lena fir😜

Thanks raji❀️

6339-899662.png

Banners credit to Koeli di

Three

"Liar. Payal why did you lied to me, your best friend," Khushi while removing her bangles cried and during this process, one of her bangle broke and she winced.

She calmed down and applying ointment on the wound thought, "Who are you Aman? Was Payal saying truth or am I doing wrong by trusting you over her?"

She was in a deep dilemma when her phone buzzed which was enough to take her back to the reality with a jolt.

She looked at the number flashed on her phone, it was a private number so she disconnected for the first time but it rang again and again so decided to give a hard answer to the person on the other side.

"Who the f**k are you? Why are you calling me again and again?," Khushi abused him.

The person whispered, "Please let me talk Khushi"

"How do you know my name? Don't you have some fear?," She clenched her jaw.

He again, "Because....listen I am Aman"

"Aman! How did you get my personal number," she puzzled.

Aman rolled his eyes, "Payal gave me"

"What? How is it possible?," She confused.

He laughed a little, "Accha let me tel you the whole scenario, you have got worried a lot"

"Yes why wouldn't I be. Tum kuch kehte ho and Payal tumhari existence hone pe bhi inkaar karti hai. I am highly confused," she closed her eyes tight and shrugged the shoulders.

He laughed again, "me and Payal are siblings and which sibling don't have a bet"

"Bet?," She frowned and continued, "will you spill out the beans?"

"Okay. Maine aur Payal ne bet lagayi thi that whom you trust the most and see it's me," he uttered the whole truth at which she smiled.

But it was suspicious for her and she demanded, "Can I talk Payal?"

He was speechless and smiled, "She has slept now, kal confirm kar sakti ho. Waise tumne kabhi apne sibling se bet nahi lagayi"

A lone tear came into her eyes. She couldn't talk anymore. Her lips were shivering and she chocked, "No. I have none. Actually I am the first child of my parents and giving me birth, my mother gone away somewhere in the world. No one knows whether she is alive or not."

"I am sorry," he appologised.

She chuckled, "you should be after all, Mere aur papa ke liye she is no more."

"Tum log unhe yaad bhi nahi karte," he asked.

She smiled wide, "Never"

"May be, unki kuch majboori ho," he said with confidence.

She laughed in tears, "apni do din ki beti ko cot me akele dal jana ek letter ke sath to not search her anymore, ise tum majboori kehte ho?"

"I didn't mean to hurt you," he appologised as she become disturbed with his reply.

She sighed, "then whatever did you mean, our thinking wouldn't match ever. Don't call me again," and disconnected the call immediately in anger.

She couldn't sleep for the whole night. Aman's perception about her mother was echoing in her mind, constantly.

She thought for a while, "Is it true that it was her helplessness, not will."

On a second note her mind told and shut her heart up, "It can't be. These are all excuse to rid off from the responsibility," and she finally decided to listen to her mind. After a long sleeplessness the slumber cuddled her.

---

Khushi was getting ready for her school when her phone again buzzed. She knew the number this time, it was Aman and she disconnected it very conviniently.

After reaching the high school, a flower bouquet in two arms stopped her. She lowered down the flowers and as she knew, it was Aman.

"Roses for one withered rose," Aman smiled slightly.

The smile on Khushi's lips disappeared soon, witnessing Aman. She was tensed since the late night and walked away, without looking at him again.

It started drizzling, as clouds wanted to cry with her or may be drench her in the love of Aman. 

He offered her flowers again, this time she accepted but instantly threw them on the mud. She moved ahead when he held her arm tight and dragged her towards himself.

"I have put forwarded my point-of-view, not have done any crime, dammit," he was in anger after all he was tired by persuading her, since last night.

She winced, "Aman, it's hurting me, please leave my hand"

He left her arm and she was about to walk off when he appologised, "I am sorry but I hurt you love, I am sorry," coming closer to her. Both of them had tears in their eyes, "I love you Khushi, do you?"

She looked at him unsurprisingly, but his confession forced her to embrace him and whispered by keeping her head on his chest, "I love you too"