Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

Khushi hasn't spoken to Payal yet.

Love at first site, teenagers and bets are one side and giving a different perspective on Khushi's mother's actions is on another side.

Obviously he knows her mother.  May be he came to clear the misunderstanding or justify her actions.

Hang on, in chapter one Khushi said "if mom is here, she would not have objected for me to go out and watch a movie". 

Mystery is deepening.

The suspense is intact.  Nice chapter Aditi.

Cheers..

Thank you so much Raji ❤️

I hope the upcoming chapters will always be impressing you all 😊

Will do it tomorrow 😉

8827-899662.png

Four

This was the first time when Khushi has slipped herself into a western one piece, because her orthodox barrister father never allowed this to her. In fact she was also okay and no objection to her father's disallowed over the dress.

But when Aman insisted her to meet somewhere outside from the high school wearing a one piece, she couldn't afforded to refuse his request, after all it was his birthday.

She opened her long straight hair and as her father was in the court, found the escape. He has already parked his bike, and was waiting for her. She was ready to jump on the bike with Aman but he came nearer to her and open her hair bun so her long hair covered her back. She blushed in reaction.

She sat on his bike and he drove off for the cinema hall where he has booked the surprise for her. He has booked the whole cinema hall and there was no one to watch the movie.

Khushi looked at him, she was hell nervous what he was expecting from her when he came nearer to her and pecked her cheek. He tucked her hair lock behind her ear and whispered in her earlobe, "ice creams and popcorn are for you my love"

She realised a girl wearing a decent black knee length dress with apron over it smiled and offered her favourite flavours. Khushi felt guilty as she has thought that Aman was expecting something wrong from her, but she was wrong.

They were watching the movie when Khushi kept her head on his shoulder with the happy ending of the movie. She rolled her big doe shaped eyes up and a smile crept on Aman's lips. She pouted, "What happened?"

"You are looking gorgeous, even more than my expectations," he uttered and kissed her forehead. She complained, "As if I don't look gorgeous always"

"Girls being girls," he laughed and she looked in other direction at which he held her earlobes, "Sorry baba" 

He asked for a bike ride and she agreed. They enjoyed the day together, a lot without even realising that barrister Gupta might be at home now and will be searching for his daughter.

Aman in the late hour stopped Khushi and kissed her forehead, about which the father of a young teenager was aware. He noticed everything but he still waited for her to enter inside. Khushi tiptoed to enter when her father caught her, "Who was he?"

"Papa! Woh..," she stopped in between and he shouted at her, "Look at yourself, what you have wore that too for being with an unknown guy," he almost clenched his jaw.

When she shivered and collected the courage to answer, "He is not unknown papa, I know him. Infact you too"

"Oh really then tell me who the hell is he?," He asked folding arms on chest and she replied, "Payal's brother"

"Who may ever he is, how dare you to go out with a guy," he shouted out a loud and tears started rolling down her cheeks, "I am sorry"

"Go inside," he ordered at which she said, "I love him papa"

He slapped her hard and ordered, "shut up! Go inside and you aren't allowed to go outside from now"

"papa!," She cried and ran inside being broken.

She was crying badly on her bed when her phone buzzed, it was Aman, "Aman, please save me, papa ne mera ghar se nikalna band kar diya hai"

"Humein koi alag nahi kar sakta Khushi, bolo chalogi na mere sath," he asked.

"Yes I will," she undoubtedly said it.

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 1 years ago
Savera84 thumbnail

Khushi fell in love with Aman.  We yet to find whether it is infatuation or real.  I am having my doubts on the guy himself.  Nice chapter.👍🏼

Cheers..

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Is Aman who he says he is? How does Khushi's father not know him? He is friends with Payal's father.

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This story is getting more interesting because you have maintained the suspense in the story moreover it has raised so many questions in our minds that  we are still clueless about the identity of the man in kushi’s life whether he is Aman or someone else.?. Waiting for the story to unfold .

Originally posted by: coderlady

Is Aman who he says he is? How does Khushi's father not know him? He is friends with Payal's father.

You will know soon in next chapter 😜

Originally posted by: abivicky86

This story is getting more interesting because you have maintained the suspense in the story moreover it has raised so many questions in our minds that  we are still clueless about the identity of the man in kushi’s life whether he is Aman or someone else.?. Waiting for the story to unfold .

Thank you so much vicky ☺️

It will all unfold in the next chapter

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.