good news for #ShiBa fans

AnuskaMohanty thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
ahaaa i feel soo elated after seeing 9june episode bajirao rejects mastani love and say he doesn't love her yayyyy I am on cloud nine ❤❤❤🤣 khusi se pagal hojaungi so first mastani gives all her fcking gyaan abt love mohabbat radha rukmini bla bla bla then he say baji loves her or not then baji was abt it while our cutie bacha aaru as kashi came to him and said he belongs to her she has a small cameo for now but she shooted for more episode also kbb walon ek saath do dhamaka diya hai pehle baji rejection phir aaru after hearing baji words mastani is in shock after also seeing 10june promo I am shocked ku mastnai is rejecting baji matlab acha kiya bhut acha cuz baji is not ready to accept her he is happy with kashi I hope ki mastani ki bhi akal aaye aur wo chod de baji ko

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't know what exactly want to portray acc to farnaz new article viewers will witness Bajirao mastani lovestory , I guess she was mentioning regarding her dance performance track .

Yes baji refused to her but then he confessed to himself that I have to reject mastani's love & return to kashi , itni himmat kaha se lao kashi as his hands were shivering.

Mastani freeing him from khand vivaah also left impact on him that he even lifted sword on his own soldiers for badmouthing mastani .

Acc to Monday spoiler baji mastani escape from d fort , r spending time in jungle in night wiyh mastani ka radha Krishna ka rant , in morning baji is lying on top of mastani sharing an eyelock & smiling, mastani saying hum itne dur aa gaye ki kissi ki awaaz bhi hum tak nhi pahuchegi. Maybe baji slipped on mastani .

Only good thing radha send surya to bundelkhand to get baji . So maybe surya will reach callout Peshwa sarkar or little kashi's voice will again ring baji's ears.

Mastani said she won't beg love from baji that's why released him. So  now she will definitely accused of spending night with baji , mujhe darr hai ki kahi baji uska pyar accept kar na le as this woman is too stubborn .

Baji ka kya hai mastani ke liye pyar hai , infatuation hai , attraction hai  kya hai or agar mastani se pyar hai to kashi ke saath kya hai ?

Kashi ke liye vo pathar bana raha or mastani ke liye control nhi ho raha .