Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ocean_bluez thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

This HM can never be satisfied with ruining her own show , she had to ruin other shows as wellsmiley7

She and the writers ruined this show by making her her hypocritical and self obsessed and she did the same with Vanshajsmiley35

She had a cameo in Vanshaj for an ENTIRE MONTH! 

That was 28 episodes of hearing her useless Tajurba talks , she stole the screen space  of the leads , the main leads were reduced to side characters....the leads were investigating a case for 100 goddamn episodes and this woman enters the show , solves the case in it's final stages and claims all the glory like the Vulture of B99...

Oh and this gyaneshwari maata also instructed  a MEDICAL INTERN HOW TO SET UP AN OPERATION ROOM AND PERFORM SURGERY AAANNND SHE EVEN TOOK THE PLACE OF AN ADVOCATE AND WAS DEFENDING THE ACCUSED FOR 10 MINUTES.....this sasti Anupama became a doctor , an advocate , paralllel lead  of the show....after a while she hogged the entire screenspace that it felt like she's the lead of the showsmiley7

I would've been fine with KS 's cameo and not her

SAB TV did not want another flop show in their hands by launching season 2 of this shit show so they pressured the PH of Vanshaj to have HM cameo in their show for a monthsmiley11 why couldn't they have made her cameo in Pushpa or WKD which are tailor made shows to churn out social messages?

All the male character in Vanshaj was degraded so that she can utter her women empowerment dialogues , every male character acted out of character....an important character was even removed from the intro montage to put her face in the intro and her pic size was more than that of the leads....who does all this shit for a cameo character?

She left the show in ruins....she caused irreparable damage to the storyline and the show is not the same.....i was actually planning to post this much earlier but controlled myself cause i didn't want thissmiley8 forum and thread  to become active  and show up in my active posts list....but she left the storyline for worse and the show has gone downhill because of her

And her stupid YT and twitter fans are crying for more HM smiley7 smiley35

I need justice for the ammount of crap i endured during her cameo....seriously who in their right minds would call a 28 episode stay as a cameo? SABTV didsmiley7smiley35

Few other instances of the crap she's upto off screensmiley11

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164150414

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164150431

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164150482

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164195323

Yeah i watch that show too....can't believe that horrible character ruined the showsmiley35

[Post Removed]

[Post Removed]

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Arey wah di aap toh 100 saal jeeyengi , i just came by this thread thinking about our convos and i left for a while to come back to see that you have reacted to one of my recent posts

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 5 months ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Arey wah di aap toh 100 saal jeeyengi , i just came by this thread thinking about our convos and i left for a while to come back to see that you have reacted to one of my recent posts

Hello, my favourite lil brother smiley31 I was on a hiatus and am back now. Trying to catch up on everything I missed but seems like I missed out on a lotsmiley36 Will try to be a regular. How did your practicals go? Is graduation done?  

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Hello, my favourite lil brother smiley31 I was on a hiatus and am back now. Trying to catch up on everything I missed but seems like I missed out on a lotsmiley36 Will try to be a regular. How did your practicals go? Is graduation done?  

I graduated and I'm going to do my masters next year

Chir-Cute thumbnail

That's amazing. Congratulations and all the very best for your master's smiley40

Hey sorry for the HM rant in the last page.....i stopped myself from doing that when she was in the show but she caused everlasting damage to the show....we started discussing ( read trolling,) her in EDT 19 in Vanshaj forum and she left the show when we reached EDT 34....we are in EDT 41 now and we still rant about her in our forum cause he character basically ruined the showsmiley6 smiley7

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

That's amazing. Congratulations and all the very best for your master's smiley40

Thank you so much di smiley1

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Hey sorry for the HM rant in the last page.....i stopped myself from doing that when she was in the show but she caused everlasting damage to the show....we started discussing ( read trolling,) her in EDT 19 in Vanshaj forum and she left the show when we reached EDT 34....we are in EDT 41 now and we still rant about her in our forum cause he character basically ruined the showsmiley6 smiley7

That's alright. I am kind of dried up on my feelings about HM and the show. It's normal to hate on a character if they ruin your favourite show. smiley14