Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Posted: 7 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164147517

Di when i read this post i thought that your account was hacked cause the write up of this post reminded me of another usersmiley36

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164147517

Di when i read this post i thought that your account was hacked cause the write up of this post reminded me of another usersmiley36

Ha ha

No I was actually irritated by this revelation

When the mystery is being revealed in a suspense show it shall cover all the aspects. Unfortunately here it didn't cover any, seemed like this revelation has been thought upon later, no connection to what has been shown until now

I mean think of it why Devyani suspected Pooja and not Siddiqui?

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 7 months ago

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Ha ha

No I was actually irritated by this revelation

When the mystery is being revealed in a suspense show it shall cover all the aspects. Unfortunately here it didn't cover any, seemed like this revelation has been thought upon later, no connection to what has been shown until now

I mean think of it why Devyani suspected Pooja and not Siddiqui?

Yeah yesterday's episode was so underwhelming and annoying smiley7

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

Ok so I was watching Gulki's Vanshaj BTS and during Hospital shoot, a couple came to Gulki with their new born baby girl for photos and Gulki asked them baby ka naam HASEENA rakh do smiley29

The couple had enough etiquette so they refused saying rashi K hisab se H akshar se naam nehi Rakh sakte smiley37

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Ok so I was watching Gulki's Vanshaj BTS and during Hospital shoot, a couple came to Gulki with their new born baby girl for photos and Gulki asked them baby ka naam HASEENA rakh do smiley29

The couple had enough etiquette so they refused saying rashi K hisab se H akshar se naam nehi Rakh sakte smiley37

This person has lost itsmiley37

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Neil

I am NOT even going to the giving Muslim name to Hindu girl debate. But naming baby is absolutely a personal matter of the couple or family concerned. Why this lady makes everything about herself always. Such toxic mentality. smiley39

Team Bhidur

I am NOT even going to the giving Muslim name to Hindu girl debate. But naming baby is absolutely a personal matter of the couple or family concerned. Why this lady makes everything about herself always. Such toxic mentality. smiley39

Bold; I didn't even think about that while posting

Exactly naming a baby is a personal decision.....what did GJ think? That this girl will grow up watching her show and get inspired by it? Kya ch**** hai yeh sab?

Such a toixc personsmiley11

Moonks thumbnail

Thank god🙏

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Ranveer n Garima were biased. 

Vikas was the only one I liked but he didnt get much footage :(

Hope this season no biased n favoritism etc. 

my fav since agessmiley9

Ranveer is so dramebaazsmiley29

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonks

my fav since agessmiley9

Ranveer is so dramebaazsmiley29

Yes Vikas is my fav. Kunal too, even Sanjeev is a good judge. 

Ranveer uff annoying he is, with that sniffing 1st before eatingsmiley37