Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

That's alright. I am kind of dried up on my feelings about HM and the show. It's normal to hate on a character if they ruin your favourite show. smiley14

Exactly,  it's normal to hate a stupid character who ruined her show and a show which was actually going good with her mere presence and meddling smiley7smiley35

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Hey sorry for the HM rant in the last page.....i stopped myself from doing that when she was in the show but she caused everlasting damage to the show....we started discussing ( read trolling,) her in EDT 19 in Vanshaj forum and she left the show when we reached EDT 34....we are in EDT 41 now and we still rant about her in our forum cause he character basically ruined the showsmiley6 smiley7

So I have seen this forum after ages and see what I have seen, actually I started disliking HM after the 500th episode of MS or so (actually I am not sure about the episode number tbh), now I don't evven feel anything about her, just came here to see what's going on here.

btw may I know what has happened in that show? I mean what wrong has happened because of her? I don't watch that show, but still asking, you are watching that show right?

And you are doing masters? All the very best for masters and your future

Originally posted by: IWasHareeshFan

So I have seen this forum after ages and see what I have seen, actually I started disliking HM after the 500th episode of MS or so (actually I am not sure about the episode number tbh), now I don't evven feel anything about her, just came here to see what's going on here.

btw may I know what has happened in that show? I mean what wrong has happened because of her? I don't watch that show, but still asking, you are watching that show right?

And you are doing masters? All the very best for masters and your future

She came and basically stole everyone's limelight and hogged all the glory

Sane characters were degraded to force some women empowerment speeches from hersmiley11

She took credit for something the lead characters spent 100 episodes to crack

Basically the writters had other plans and direction to take that storyline but SABTV wanted HM in this show so they destroyed that entire storyline to accomodate her character in the showsmiley7 smiley35.

And the show has been in nonsense mode ever since that happened

Yeah I'm joining masters this July , thank yousmiley31

How have you been? It's nice to hear from you after so long....are you watching any new show?

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164150414

Wait what? This is hilarious as well as disgusting at the same time.

Does she not know that in our culture people keep names according to Rashi and whatever letter the pandits suggest after seeing the kundali?

I know it might sound old fashioned to many, but this is what it is, every culture has its own belief system and most of the people including me follow and believe this even today, no matter how much people call this to be outdated or whatever they like to call.

Originally posted by: IWasHareeshFan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/164150414

Wait what? This is hilarious as well as disgusting at the same time.

Does she not know that in our culture people keep names according to Rashi and whatever letter the pandits suggest after seeing the kundali?

I know it might sound old fashioned to many, but this is what it is, every culture has its own belief system and most of the people including me follow and believe this even today, no matter how much people call this to be outdated or whatever they like to call.

That's not outdated , it's just GJ being self centered like always

Both her real life and reel life personalities are despicablesmiley11 smiley7 smiley35

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Yaar itna kyu hate karte ho tum log GJ ko... woh jitna open minded and transparent hein na... utna shayad koi dusra actor nahi hoga

Atleast she shows her true side.... 

Edited by WolfieCandy5 - 2 months ago