Posted: 1 years ago

I know ITV is not good with handling shows and that's why many of us are not trying to watch and get attracted and get disappointed in the last.. 

Phir bhi i would say give a try and try to enjoy kj and his good performance I'm sure you will not disappointed with him πŸ‘πŸΌ

Don't know I guess everyone give up on ITVπŸ˜† 

after long time i am watching an Indian show becz of kunal ,otherwise i stopped watching itv long time back 

Originally posted by ILoveNature

Don't know I guess everyone give up on ITVπŸ˜† 

yeah look like bc how long people watch same shit in all channel πŸ€£

Originally posted by -sakeena-

after long time i am watching an Indian show becz of kunal ,otherwise i stopped watching itv long time back 

same here girl tried of same shit πŸ€ͺ

Kunal was given a raw deal with his last 2 shows. Hope this one turns his fate around.

Originally posted by taravinashyam

Kunal was given a raw deal with his last 2 shows. Hope this one turns his fate around.

i hope same kj is good actor he always try to different things but as we know itv doesn't have many options and he doesn't get according to his potential 

Originally posted by RAGHVIFAM

i hope same kj is good actor he always try to different things but as we know itv doesn't have many options and he doesn't get according to his potential 

So true. He was phenomenal as Ranveer and Omkara. But then got some weird shows. 

Originally posted by taravinashyam

So true. He was phenomenal as Ranveer and Omkara. But then got some weird shows. 

yes om and Ranveer was amazing 

Then he did silsila i didn't like it but i like the pavtria bhagya in this he played Reyansh as young playboy with trouble past totally different from his all shows and his chemistry with aneri and child actress was amazing πŸ‘πŸΌ but they shutdown show in the middle bcoz trp jada nahi thi