Why no official announcement of time change?

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

So from next week (6 June) there will be new time for few shows. Which means sab satrangi will also shift to a new time. But why no official announcement from channel about it's time change? Are they going to wrap the show by 4th June(which is not possible). Or they just start telecasting ss after 11 pm at any time. 

Channel is not even bothered to show the advertisement of new time or ss in general. I think sweta checking out manu's body was the last promo we got of ss, since then no promo. What exactly is happening? Neither channel is showing anything or cast and crew is talking about ss going off air. Suddenly no body seems to care about ss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

I don't think they care anymore. The show is ending, so whether the TRP is 0.0 or 1.0 they don't give a damn. Plus by announcing it, it makes it seem like the show will stick around.

rbpll thumbnail

Yeah...it seems so. In fact, it feels that after 4 June, they might not even telecast it ever.🤣🤣

So sad...not even a proper good bye to ss.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

Yeah...it seems so. In fact, it feels that after 4 June, they might not even telecast it ever.🤣🤣

So sad...not even a proper good bye to ss.

As long as the show gets a proper ending, I don't care if they end it on 4th June with a nonstop run of all the episodes or on 25th June. 

rbpll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

As long as the show gets a proper ending, I don't care if they end it on 4th June with a nonstop run of all the episodes or on 25th June. 

What else could be the ending? The mighty and powerful shweta and her mother will finally be defeated and send to jail and they all live happily ever after. (According to latest BTS). Waiting to see that great occasion when we will get rid this mother-daughter. Let's see whether it will be 4th June or 24th June. 

Edited by rbpll - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

What else could be the ending? The mighty and powerful shweta and her mother will finally be defeated and send to jail and they all live happily ever after. (According to latest BTS). Waiting to see that great occasion when we will get rid this mother-daughter. Let's see whether it will be 4th June or 24th June. 

I'm honestly so tired of these 2. What happened with Emergency btw? Has he been caught or did he have a change of heart?

rbpll thumbnail

I'm honestly so tired of these 2. What happened with Emergency btw? Has he been caught or did he have a change of heart?

Yes, daddy caught emergency but sweta's mother hit daddy on the head and he fell on the ground and his head hit by a rock. Now daddy is in hospital but the matter is between daddy and emergency and no one else know anything.

Dont get me started on sweta because her new mission is to taking revenge from gargi for slapping her.😡

Minionite thumbnail

Yes, daddy caught emergency but sweta's mother hit daddy on the head and he fell on the ground and his head hit by a rock. Now daddy is in hospital but the matter is between daddy and emergency and no one else know anything.

Dont get me started on sweta because her new mission is to taking revenge from gargi for slapping her.😡

Lovely. I swear they had me all the way to this track. They could have made it simple and straightforward. She wants money, he turns her in, she tries a few tricks to get out, he and family take her down with their smarts, end of track. But no...she is the biggest villain in ITV ever suddenly. 

rbpll thumbnail

Lovely. I swear they had me all the way to this track. They could have made it simple and straightforward. She wants money, he turns her in, she tries a few tricks to get out, he and family take her down with their smarts, end of track. But no...she is the biggest villain in ITV ever suddenly. 

I know... they should have made a simple track with comic tonality. If they don't have any ideas, they could have been just copy the "gulabo" track of TMKOC. (Hope you know that). Now I find vishwaas better than sweta at least his motive was only limited to money and it is fun to watch his fight with Manu. 

Here sweta's motive changes everyday, from money, to lusting on Manu, to loving Manu to now taking revenge from gargi. The worst part is makers literally downgraded every character in order to make sweta superior.

SabSatrangiFan thumbnail

Yesterday i went through the previous episodes of Sab Satrangi. Its so very well written storyline and the comedy that was sewn in were also so beautiful. Be it the character development of each family member or the funny way Shyam babu kept watch on Vishwas.🤣 

I was really enjoying some of the romantic scenes between Manu and Gargi where they were falling in love inspite of Vishwas. Diwakar ji and Deepu bhayyad nautanki.. kannus anger all were totally in place and realistic… also the naivety and innocent love between Manu and Gargi post Vishwas.. specifically Gargi’s dreams and Grandfather ghost and all…❤️

Until madam Shweta and her unbearable mother came.., logically there ended the show for me… from there it was just melodrama.. too much of evil and cunningness… nothing relatable and genuine…