Why no official announcement of time change?

Posted: 1 years ago

So from next week (6 June) there will be new time for few shows. Which means sab satrangi will also shift to a new time. But why no official announcement from channel about it's time change? Are they going to wrap the show by 4th June(which is not possible). Or they just start telecasting ss after 11 pm at any time. 

Channel is not even bothered to show the advertisement of new time or ss in general. I think sweta checking out manu's body was the last promo we got of ss, since then no promo. What exactly is happening? Neither channel is showing anything or cast and crew is talking about ss going off air. Suddenly no body seems to care about ss.smiley29

I don't think they care anymore. The show is ending, so whether the TRP is 0.0 or 1.0 they don't give a damn. Plus by announcing it, it makes it seem like the show will stick around.

Yeah...it seems so. In fact, it feels that after 4 June, they might not even telecast it ever.smiley37smiley37

So sad...not even a proper good bye to ss.

Originally posted by rbpll

Yeah...it seems so. In fact, it feels that after 4 June, they might not even telecast it ever.smiley37smiley37

So sad...not even a proper good bye to ss.

As long as the show gets a proper ending, I don't care if they end it on 4th June with a nonstop run of all the episodes or on 25th June. smiley14

Originally posted by Minionite

As long as the show gets a proper ending, I don't care if they end it on 4th June with a nonstop run of all the episodes or on 25th June. smiley14

What else could be the ending? The mighty and powerful shweta and her mother will finally be defeated and send to jail and they all live happily ever after. (According to latest BTS). Waiting to see that great occasion when we will get rid this mother-daughter. Let's see whether it will be 4th June or 24th June. 

Edited by rbpll - 1 years ago

What else could be the ending? The mighty and powerful shweta and her mother will finally be defeated and send to jail and they all live happily ever after. (According to latest BTS). Waiting to see that great occasion when we will get rid this mother-daughter. Let's see whether it will be 4th June or 24th June. 

I'm honestly so tired of these 2. What happened with Emergency btw? Has he been caught or did he have a change of heart?

Originally posted by Minionite

I'm honestly so tired of these 2. What happened with Emergency btw? Has he been caught or did he have a change of heart?

Yes, daddy caught emergency but sweta's mother hit daddy on the head and he fell on the ground and his head hit by a rock. Now daddy is in hospital but the matter is between daddy and emergency and no one else know anything.

Dont get me started on sweta because her new mission is to taking revenge from gargi for slapping her.smiley7

Yes, daddy caught emergency but sweta's mother hit daddy on the head and he fell on the ground and his head hit by a rock. Now daddy is in hospital but the matter is between daddy and emergency and no one else know anything.

Dont get me started on sweta because her new mission is to taking revenge from gargi for slapping her.smiley7

Lovely. I swear they had me all the way to this track. They could have made it simple and straightforward. She wants money, he turns her in, she tries a few tricks to get out, he and family take her down with their smarts, end of track. But no...she is the biggest villain in ITV ever suddenly. smiley29

Sab Satrangi