Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

Good! Because my chotu message kind of got my point across, haina? I'mma never love you any less. Bas! 😆

Bas nipat jaye jo socha hai tho ganga naha aaun main 🤡

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seja1

Hey Ritu 🤗

If only this happened on the show but never mind, reading this gives me peace of mind.

Will there be another part?

Heeeyyyyy! 🤗

As of now? I don't have anything in the brain for the continuation of this...maybe in future? 😳

Kuch keh nhi sakte 😆

ClumsyMe thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my freakin god! 

This is so beautiful and we'll written.

The angst, the ache, the longing for Raavi. Ah! The sukoon of reading this is to the squares of infinity! I have been desperately waiting for Shiva to yearn, cry and tadap for Raavi cause he has never understood her worth. And you, woman, have portrayed the rawness of his emotions in such a resplendent manner that I can feel the angst through and through. 

There's something so intriguing about a melancholic Shiva, and when he is despaired for Raavi, it adds up the element of fire. 

You have brought this out beautifully. 

I bow to thee, your writing is a treat! ❤️

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ClumsyMe

Oh my freakin god! 

This is so beautiful and we'll written.

The angst, the ache, the longing for Raavi. Ah! The sukoon of reading this is to the squares of infinity! I have been desperately waiting for Shiva to yearn, cry and tadap for Raavi cause he has never understood her worth. And you, woman, have portrayed the rawness of his emotions in such a resplendent manner that I can feel the angst through and through. 

There's something so intriguing about a melancholic Shiva, and when he is despaired for Raavi, it adds up the element of fire. 

You have brought this out beautifully. 

I bow to thee, your writing is a treat! ❤️

Dyuuuuthiiiiiiiiiii My Woman ❤️😭

You gonna make me cryyyyy. Thank you so so so so much for this love!

I'm glad you liked reading this. 

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I want a new story from this writer too 

Ritu 🤗when you can my dear behna

Edited by Seja1 - 1 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seja1

I want a new story from this writer too 

Ritu 🤗when you can my dear behna

Awwwwww....See currently Imma BLANK asf lol 😆

I am supposed to be working on something really cool but I can't seem to write for some reason. 

But yes...I have an idea and I am supposed to be working on it 😳

Amy_march_02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ye maine dekha nahi tha ☹☹ aaj dekha 😁😁

Congratulations 🥰😘

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rituuuuu u better contact the channel asap this was that gooooooddd but Raavi pov is still my favourite (reason-i love raavi more😌) 

first thing first i m really sorry for commenting on this piece so late but i have so much in my platter right now ki time hi nahi milta or serial se rishte naate tut gye hai 🙏😪

but yesterday i got shivi fever achanak se so yeah i m here finally reading this masterpiece due back for so long😅💖 enough of my rant coming to the writing part 

I think i have said this previously in one of ur writing that the way u describes shiva no one can 

I will not say i completely understood that why shiva took no action to search raavi like he is missing her he realised his mistakes he is  guilty but then no action as such which he usually takes for any of his family member (cough- bhabhimaa cough) but not for his own wife💔

Now coming to rishita thankyou for exploring this bond i always wanted makers to explore other two bhabhi devar bonds apart for dhara but .........thankyou for making rishita to do something for them and the reason was well suited and i really liked that even though dev asked him no to interfere she remained stubborn enough to help shiva (this was second best part of the drabble❤❤) 

now coming to part when rishita informed shiva about raavi and here initially i slightly felt disappointed with shiva when he was confident enough that again she will comeback but then i flipped again (like rishita in showsmiley34) becoz shiva was actually adamant to bring her back at any cost means he will be finallyyyyyyyy taking some action solely for his raavi he will make amendssmiley39smiley39

And now coming to my most favourite part the ending when he said 'tu apna kuch samaan choddh ayyi hai' and later he said 'Main' the impact of this two lines from shiva was so so so powerful  for me it actually showed his desperateness and longing for raavi to be with her only 😭😭😭 ye lo meri taraf se dil❤❤😭😭 

Lastly this was not the end this is the beginning i want a sequel of them having a peaceful convo chahiye matlab chahiye plsssssssmiley13smiley14

P.s not going to say anything for suman part becoz she is long dead for me ☢️

Keep writing💜💜 and keep tagging me i will surely read it whenever i get time fir chahhe relate kar pau ya nahi becoz where i left shivi has all my heart and want to keep it like that 

Edited by sahapallavi - 1 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahapallavi

Rituuuuu u better contact the channel asap this was that gooooooddd but Raavi pov is still my favourite (reason-i love raavi more😌) 

first thing first i m really sorry for commenting on this piece so late but i have so much in my platter right now ki time hi nahi milta or serial se rishte naate tut gye hai 🙏😪

but yesterday i got shivi fever achanak se so yeah i m here finally reading this masterpiece due back for so long😅💖 enough of my rant coming to the writing part 

I think i have said this previously in one of ur writing that the way u describes shiva no one can 

I will not say i completely understood that why shiva took no action to search raavi like he is missing her he realised his mistakes he is  guilty but then no action as such which he usually takes for any of his family member (cough- bhabhimaa cough) but not for his own wife💔

Now coming to rishita thankyou for exploring this bond i always wanted makers to explore other two bhabhi devar bonds apart for dhara but .........thankyou for making rishita to do something for them and the reason was well suited and i really liked that even though dev asked him no to interfere she remained stubborn enough to help shiva (this was second best part of the drabble❤❤) 

now coming to part when rishita informed shiva about raavi and here initially i slightly felt disappointed with shiva when he was confident enough that again she will comeback but then i flipped again (like rishita in showsmiley34) becoz shiva was actually adamant to bring her back at any cost means he will be finallyyyyyyyy taking some action solely for his raavi he will make amendssmiley39smiley39

And now coming to my most favourite part the ending when he said 'tu apna kuch samaan choddh ayyi hai' and later he said 'Main' the impact of this two lines from shiva was so so so powerful  for me it actually showed his desperateness and longing for raavi to be with her only 😭😭😭 ye lo meri taraf se dil❤❤😭😭 

Lastly this was not the end this is the beginning i want a sequel of them having a peaceful convo chahiye matlab chahiye plsssssssmiley13smiley14

P.s not going to say anything for suman part becoz she is long dead for me ☢️

Keep writing💜💜 and keep tagging me i will surely read it whenever i get time fir chahhe relate kar pau ya nahi becoz where i left shivi has all my heart and want to keep it like that 

Pallaviiiiiiii 🤗❤️

Gosh I don't know how I missed this comment. 

Thank you so so so much for these kind words. Makes me feel I can write. 
I think Shiva doing nothing is a common hiccup every reader felt in this drabble, the thing is in my mind up until Rishita tells him he had decided to let Raavi go thinking 'She'd be better off without him' It was a letting her go thing...and then when Rishita told him Raavi's address I believe it was more of a 'I can try one last time and accept whatever she'll give me...' thing. 

I am sooooo away from writing lmao...this was the last thing I wrote months ago and trust me I miss it. It's just that life's awry and I have lost every connection to this show. Shivi as a couple don't appeal to me anymore because they're never even given a story lol...aur dekha nahi ja rha tha. 😆

I will surely tag you when I post something! When, I have no idea about that lmao