Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: RainbowChaser

Congratulations on completing 9 years dearest 💐 

Our forum is blessed to have an author like who continues to treat us with your delightful creations every now and then.

May your writing skills continue to flourish forever ❤️

Thank you so much bub! ❤️

Means the world to me.

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you 🤗

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

I guess I chose this song mainly because it screams one thing - Longing. Bas, nothing more, nothing less. I've tried to make Shiva extremely defeated here, unable to function properly without Raavi and regret his deeds. Him not doing anything to get her back was sort of a redemption arch I wanted to play - he wants her happy so he is letting her go- kinda thing. 

He wasn't confident about Raavi coming back actually, he was determined that he'll do anything it takes to bring her back.😛

Raavi's stagnation is just another point in his favour. lmao.

Suman-Shiva face off is something I love the most in this whole piece, kind of like him standing up in front of Suman. 

Thanks for reading! 🤗❤️

I don't have the energy to write you a full reply right now, but jo yeh end main Thank You ka chuti**pa kiya haina tune? Its Akhand. 🤬

I don't like the ship anymore, not equal to, I love you any less now. 😳☺️👍🏼

Foxii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely great, he was hurting so much. Loved Shivas point of view.

So glad Rishita helped him and Shiva didn’t think too much before leaving.

👏

IshqKaRang thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What an amazing piece of writing! The angst, the pain, the tadap was so real. If only we’d gotten even half of this on screen for their wedding. KDice would’ve nailed it like nobody’s business. 

And please tell me you are going to continue this. I so want to face off between ShiVi and Suman and basically the whole family. I don’t want either of them to let any of them off the hook. 

Paru95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ritu🤗

Congratulations on completing 9 yrs on IF🥳

I was waiting for this drabbles sonce ages and this worth all the wait😍

The angst, all the emotions, the way you portrayed Shiva's pain were all on point👍🏼And as always you tugged a string👍🏻Although it wud hv made me even more happier if Shiva did something to find her...may be thats how you wanted it to be....

"TU APNA KUCH SAMAAN WAHAAN CHOD AAYI THI

KYAA??

MAIN"

This just melts mee

Throughout the drabble you have beautifully penned down what Raavi is to Shiva....his thoughts and everytime he refers to her as his dream girl...he has atlast started to prioritize her and i can feel it that this time he wud do it 4ever😳

But i cant believe what the family is doing...itna sub kucch woh log karke they are ignoring and isolating him..its soooo relatable...its sooo THEM👏🏻

I just loved it Rituuuu😍....sooooooo much❤️

barkhaa_tpm thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Congratulations on 9  years bro  !!! 🥳

And what a lovely update to celebrate.  Lucky us fans.

Jab se iss story ka 1st part parha hai I've been trying to imagine in my head ... what Shiva must've been feeling leading upto that moment at the door .. and you wrote it .. and how beautifully so .. bass ab tjmhare kahaniyon mein hi ShiVi and khushiyaan dhoond lenge .. cuz canon mein toh milega nahin .. so please keep writing. You're our saviour. 

Magestic thumbnail

It was heart warming update.. 

Your descriptions❤️

Loved it....

sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats ritu 🥳🤗 i m definetly gonna read it and will give lamba sa comment for sure 😌

Edited by sahapallavi - 1 years ago
mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aww this was lovely! ❤️

I 'awwed' at so many points during this story ☺️

Your words always get to me 🤗 It was written so well! 

Lol loved how Shiva turned into a Devdas hehe! I can imagine him doing this in his ghum for Raavi 😆

Thank you for giving us that sweet moment with Shiva and Rishita! Their relationship was so beautiful during the first divorce track! I'm glad you decided to write about them! 

When Shiva revolted against Suman in his own way, I was soooo happy! 😆

Raavi finally got her 'samaan' 😳 

Thank you for this beautiful piece 🥱