Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Miniwatch

I didn't think about the show even for a bit today at work, so yeah, good day 🤣🤣

Great... Progressive.... Impressive.. Bohot achchi baat h.. ❤️

Edited by QueeN456 - 2 years ago
Miniwatch thumbnail

One thing I didn't understand... Even the last time when she went to the beach, she shouted her name and it echoed, now they both shouted each other's names..... Yeh kaunse laws of physics hai Bhai jaha khule jagah par echo hota hai..🤪🤪🤪

Echo at the beach it seems! 

🤣

QueeN456 thumbnail

One thing I didn't understand... Even the last time when she went to the beach, she shouted her name and it echoed, now they both shouted each other's names..... Yeh kaunse laws of physics hai Bhai jaha khule jagah par echo hota hai..🤪🤪🤪

🤣

Bro Tu kya kr rhi Tu theek k h.. 

Yha pe aisa hi hota h.. Echo hua naa toh hota h.. Bs baat yehi khtm... 

Anupammaaaaaaaa...... Mein joh hota hhh.. Wohi sahi hai..  Kyu ki yaha anupammmaaaaaa hai.. Maaa kbhi glt nhi hoti h.... Disgusting.. 😒

Edited by QueeN456 - 2 years ago
strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

🤣

Chemistry to bhula hi diya pehle, Kal Biology bhi bhula di.. To physics kyu peeche rahe..

Is show ke har ek scenes ek ek multiverse me hota hai, tabhi toh ek scene mein you get to see Earth 999 Leela, then dusre scene mein Earth 616's RASLEELA

QueeN456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

Chemistry to bhula hi diya pehle, Kal Biology bhi bhula di.. To physics kyu peeche rahe..

Is show ke har ek scenes ek ek multiverse me hota hai, tabhi toh ek scene mein you get to see Earth 999 Leela, then dusre scene mein Earth 616's RASLEELA

Absolutely.... Hume toh galat sikhaya jaata hai bro... Sahi toh yahaa pe hain.... Kitna galat sikhte aye hai hum log.... Mummy papa k Befisul me paise waste.... 

Kp26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved maan ka beach scene but why anuj in suit!!! HM pe suit kaun pehenta ha yaar! I loved the song n anu anuj ki closeness.. inka room philhaal ek baar bhi nhi dikhaya ha..

I loved kinjal n vanraj's scene, yeah i do like good vanraj, i hope voh atleast kuch time tak acha rahe, feels good😌 baaki bus precap nhi tha so no excitement or something 🌝

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: strancho

It is so weird to see them flipping every other minute. Looks like the main goal of the writers is to confuse the heck out of the audience. You know how the popular saying goes - " if you cannot convince them, confuse them..."  that technique is in use 🤣

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hinz

Not much to record there tbh😳

Hi! hina

Beginning to bataya nahi, All shahs  standing in semi circle..Baapuji - Anu Ko koi kuch nahi batayega. Uska pehla din hai. 

Its like terrorist ka secret plan; Anu, secret agent ko pata nahi chalna chahiye

Ankush bhaiyya and Barkha bhabi sound boring AF already, woh toh foreign bhejne ka bol rahe the but maine Mumbai bola, how convenient.🙄 Anu ko HM ke naam par itni sharam kyu aa rahi thi bey? 

Baapuji khud maje mei ghoom rahe hai; 2 din pehle dil haath mei pakad kar ghoom rahe the. , yeh log Baapuji ki wajah se foeign nahi gaye. Bolo

Universe ke bahar ki baaatein bhi pata hai intelligent Anu ko but H  means Haridwar.

sharmana on HM-- kya hi bolu

what are we to make of that look Anuj gives thinking of the new Kapadias? trouble/kaand? aur kya !😒

And then the infamous orat issues make their return, why orats have to be torn between their mayka and sasural but here I see no sasural issues, not yet atleast...that cliche was wrongly placed, they could have saved this one for later and picked another orat issue from the hat, Anupama has plenty up her sleeve.

yeh scene dekh kar poora 1 bottle blood jal gaya mera. Behaving like not going to honeymoon but  see  Anuj's naanaji jo bus marne waale hai Ya bimaar buddhi saas ki sewa kar rahi hai.

and Baa flipped again? she’s making me dizyy with all that flipping and Bapuji ko toh kabhi kuch hua hi nahi tha, dramebaaz buddha kahin ka!🤭

Another gaal par hawai pappi and Anu ka blush uff so sexy🙄🙄🙄

Hall me hai isliye gaal par, kamre mein hota toh? abey tu kya hi ukhaad leta Anuj? I dont care for his empty claims anymore...bol bacchan sala, romance ke naam par dhokha diye jaa raha hai kabse🤯

Pehle maryada thi, phir lihaaj,  ab yeh samaan hai inke beech. kuch ho naa ho, samaan sabse jaroori hai.  chalo flying kiss toh dikha dete hai, ussime khush raho. 

I did like that GK scene though, the way Anuj said inko koi paani pilao yaar🤣that was sexier than the scene before.

And finally the beach🏖 it was nice bas, thats it! parallel dikhane ki chakkar mein suit pehna diya bande ko when he should have been in shorts and she could have worn a simple salwar suit but nahi aisi khushi humko dena is paap for them😒

kuchh bhi

Agar normal beach type dress pehnte toh, new trend kaise set hota. business tycoon hai, tum usse shorts; pehna rahe ho. uski ijjat ka tumhe bilkul khayal nahi

Was that Anu trying to be bold yanking him by the collar and doing some crazy stuff in one minute then being all babyish in the next? 🤔again major editing issues.. bas mujhe gola khana hai ab!🥤

Shah family and V ki whitewashing ka toh kya hi kahoo, Vanraj gave the example of Dolly but not Anupama, aisa kyu pitaji?🤔 khair Kinju baby has a rich mum, why cant she go and live with her but kyu karegi, she has to be jr. Anupama and make all varieties of thoda sa everything.*yawn*

Thankfully, example Dolly ka diya, yeh nahi kaha ki mai jab pita banne waaala tha tab meri kya problems thi. pata pita ko bhi kitni tension hoti hai

Anupama ji ki seat Kinju babay hi sambhalegi future mei.

No precap = no ummeed

Ummed par duniya kaayam hai. abhi HM ka ek din aur hai

Hope you all are having a good day❤️ dhyan rakhjo apna!

Edited by ChirpyKiya10 - 2 years ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

🤣

I felt like the whole HM segment was added as an afterthought.  He tells her about HM and next instant, he comes down with a suitcase, she is already standing there? Not sure, if it is just me, but the editing and story flow felt very odd in today's episode.

The way she hung her head on hearing the word HM, yuck! 😕

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

It is so weird to see them flipping every other minute. Looks like the main goal of the writers is to confuse the heck out of the audience. You know how the popular saying goes - " if you cannot convince them, confuse them..."  that technique is in use 🤣

Wo bhi nahi hora unse.. believe me i would love to get confused..

On a serious note BV should watch Balika Vadhu. Especially the episodes after Shiv was introduced. How they handled the intimacy issues between them? Ya KGF ka 3rd season ka wait karo and tab tak show band kar do